Push - The Talking Trash Can

Started by RnRCj, January 03, 2008, 07:21:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RnRCj

I was searching for videos on Youtube yesterday when I found this one:

[youtube:3iyqpjr4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia00O_v33nc[/youtube:3iyqpjr4]

Why has nobody ever mentioned that WDS has Push the trash can? :P I never knew he existed at DLRP! I find it strange that I've never seen him since most my time at DLRP is spent around Rock n Roller Coaster. :lol: He's a really great piece of entertainment and I'm so glad that DLRP has him.

I was just wondering what sort of times Push comes out? Is it just random times? Because next time I go it would really make me happy if I got to see him. :lol:

-breeno-

I've only heard of push - the talking trash can thanks to good old photos magiques :lol: but i've never seen it.  I'd love to see it on my next trip :D
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

MadHatter

I think he's pretty rare..only time i've seen him was somewhere during summer while i was eating at backlot express... Great entertainment!  :P

Kristof

I've seen him out almost every time I'm at WDS.  :)

RnRCj

Maybe he has been out before when I'm there, I just haven't spotted him :lol: Next time I'll have to go round checking all the trash cans :P

-breeno-

I'll be looking out for it as well, i'd say if you want push to get in your way don't look at it when your walking past, it always goes for people distracted from the video you posted, and you could try and see if you can see the guy controlling push :)   Be good fun if push scared someone you know :lol:
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Kimbollez

Is Push on like a time table? like only to come out at certain times of the year?? as I went the last week of May in 2005 and 2006, and never saw him... i might be goin May thins year as well... so if he is there it would be awsome 2 see him!!
"Off to NeverLand!"
"Oh the Cleverness of Me!!"
Tick Tock Tick Tock... RUN MAN!! RUN!!!!!!

Peter Pan =D

Kristof

Quote from: "Kimbollez"Is Push on like a time table? like only to come out at certain times of the year?? as I went the last week of May in 2005 and 2006, and never saw him... i might be goin May thins year as well... so if he is there it would be awsome 2 see him!!

Push no longer makes appearances in the park.  There's even a Facebook group somewhere out there to bring him back.

PetiteSirene

Oh thats such a shame!  :o They had a talking bin in Orlando when we went, he was so funny to watch.

I also go a shock when we passed him as he was entering tomorrow land, he stopped infront of me and wished me a happy birthday before moving on! It really made my day  :lol:

I don\'t know when, I don\'t know how, but I know something is starting right now.
Watch and you\'ll see, someday I\'ll be Part of Your World.

Feb 2001 - Paris
Sept 2008 - Santa Fe
Dec 2008 - Cheyenne
Feb 2009 - Sequoia
September 2009 - Disneyland Hotel

Owain

Quote from: "Kristof"There's even a Facebook group somewhere out there to bring him back.

The group kristof was on about; //http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=logo#/group.php?gid=40936107555

I am also a proud member  :lol:, theres even backstage photos of him locked away  :(

Anthony

Those are hilarious! :lol:

To be honest I'm not upset he's gone, I can live without having YMCA blaring out across Backlot, but I would like some kind of roaming living character at WDS...

Where is the Muppet Mobile Lab these days? Still in Hong Kong? It'd be so perfect.

Magicalmouse125

I've heard of him and i think it would be great if he were brought back.
What a great single piece of entertainment
[size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125

JelleP

I quote:
@WDSFans; Push the Talking Trashcan will finally return to the park this April. Fans and CM's had set up a facebook group for its return.

Does anyone know more about this 'thing'?
Wat was it, just a 'talking' trashcan..?  :|
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

Magic M

I saw this little fella gliding around Hong Kong Disneyland last week.

He is essentially a trash can (like every other one in the park) but it is motorised and has a speaker system built into it.

The idea is kids go to bin their empty cans etc and suddenly the bin comes to life, charges at them, plays rock+roll music.  Its all good fun.

There are loads if videos of this on YouTube.

Anthony

You can see him 4:16 into this video:

[youtube:2xlgfqbg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia00O_v33nc[/youtube:2xlgfqbg]
That's him at his best, jumping at people leaving RNRC. The worst, if I remember right, was when he decided to roll around playing YMCA or something... Hopefully he's bought a few new CDs since then. :wink: