Tower of Terror

Started by RockNRoller, October 19, 2007, 08:07:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RockNRoller

With TOT opening soon I find that the film of the same name starring Steve Guttenberg is finally being released in European format DVD. Question? Is it any good? Anyone seen it?
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"

Patrick

It's an ok movie, rather a nice little thing to watch when you have the time, as I did a few weeks ago :P .  It's mostly filmed on location at Disney MGM Studios in Florida, probably one of the only movies filmed there :lol: .  The storyline works rather well and isn't too bad for a Disney Channel Original Movie.

RnRCj

I saw it on TV once and I thought it was pretty good :lol: It's definitely not a movie that everybody should watch before they die, but like PATMAGIC said, you should watch it if you have time :wink: I just wish I'd recorded it because I want to watch it again :P

Anthony

It's not bad... I suppose the main problem was they couldn't use The Twilight Zone in the storyline for obvious reasons, so there's some weird thing about a witch living in there...

Yeah, I don't think I paid attention after the MGM location shots were over. :lol:

RockNRoller

Thanks for that guys, we always watch the films of the rides before we go to Disney so it sounds like I need to invest in this one too
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"

PetiteSirene

I managed to catch some of this film on TV, I enjoyed it :). Though I cant remember there being anything about a witch in in... Wether thats because I have a bad memory or its because Baloo wasnt paying attention I cant tell ;).

I think they did well with the storyline considering they couldnt use the Twilight zone version.

I don\'t know when, I don\'t know how, but I know something is starting right now.
Watch and you\'ll see, someday I\'ll be Part of Your World.

Feb 2001 - Paris
Sept 2008 - Santa Fe
Dec 2008 - Cheyenne
Feb 2009 - Sequoia
September 2009 - Disneyland Hotel

mehdi5

I have the R1 version but i'm actually quite dissapointed they couldn't use the Twillight Zone stuff :(  It's just tha story actually makes more sense than the movie version. I'm still secretly hoping for a new version of the movie with the Twillight Zone story but that won't happen i'm afraid :(  But i keep having a perfect idea for the opening sequence of a Twillight Zone version of the movie :mrgreen: