Passport Annuel

Started by matthias-mousy, September 06, 2007, 07:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matthias-mousy

Are they still sending Envie+ magazines to their Annual Pass holders? I have never get one anymore? And now it's already my 7th year as passholder

Kristof

You need to go to Passeport Annuel and review your adress.  The country is probably marked France.

speedpacket

Quote from: "raptor1982"You need to go to Passeport Annuel and review your adress.  The country is probably marked France.
That would be very unlikely, as mathias says he's been AP holder for 7 years already.  I must also add that in Belgium, we either get the newsletters extremely late, or as the last 2 - 3 letters, not at all, so I tend to believe that there is indeed something seriously wrong with the postal deliveries, or that they decided to not send the information by post anymore...

I'm only referring to Envie+ now, as the other mailing do come through,be it with delays of weeks...
Next visit:
13-14-15 February 2009 - Valentine in DLH Castle Club

Thank you Disney for introducing me to my girlfriend!  Disney truly is magical!!!

Kristof

There's a bug in their system that replaces all countries by France.  This has to be manually overwritten by a cast member.

Cubitus

We did not get Envie+ for quite a while, but still received normal mail (like renewal offer).. hmh. Strange.

Oliver
Oliver

matthias-mousy

Has the Ap office their own email adress? Otherwise I will send and email to look at my adress in their computer.

Cubitus

Just send to mailto:dlp.guest.communication@disney.com">dlp.guest.communication@disney.com and they'll handle it!

Oliver
Oliver

PeterPaan

I live in France, and I didn't get the latest Enviede+ magazine too... :?

WaltDisneyFanBoy

Is the language in the magazine french? Or English?

Anthony

French.

Buzz_Lightyear

The last one was the "golden" one wasn´t it? Or is there any newer one. I did not receive one since five month.