Dream Passport

Started by Matts, June 06, 2005, 09:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matts

Hi

I`m going to Paris on June 13th and We (me and my sister) would like to visit DLP on June 15th and 16th. We are going to buy Dream Passporst (5 Fastpasses are very welcome) as sometimes during the year we are in France (Paris) so we can visit DLP more often...

I know that with Dream Passport you can acces the Park one hour before opening and go to Fantasyland to ride some of the rides (•Accès à Fantasyland une heure avant l'ouverture du Parc Disneyland® (8- (8 Possibilité de prendre votre petit déjeuner à vos frais et accès à 2 attractions une demi- heure avant). I speak french a little but what does it mean "a vos frais"? Is it "on your own"? Anyone can help me with that?

June 15th is my Birthday - do you think that there is a possibility that I can make a reservation to have a breakfast at Walt`s at 7:30? I know that only guests from the hotels can book this kind of breakfast, but I heard somewhere that someone :P made a reservation, payed something extra for it and had breakfast at Walt`s... I know that the best way is to ask but I would like to know your opinion...

Oh and how to purchase a Dream Passport ;-)

Thanks for all the information
Matts

Kristof

"a vos frais" means on your own expenses.  You can have breakfast at Walt's or Le Chalet de la petite marionette.  

When you don't have a hopper pass to access the parks, you can buy your pass at Guest Relations.  It's the boot all the way to the right.  You just pay for your Dream pass overthere and they'll give you a hopper pass with "Dream pass" printed on the back.  You can enter the park with this and use it for Fastpasses and so.  When Bureau Passeport Annuel opens (around 10 or 11 am, depending on what days you're going), you go to there and exchange these tickets for your real pass (they'll take your picture and give you your gifts and fastpasses).  

Hope this helps!

Matts

So if it is at my own expenses can I book a place at Walt`s for the next day for 8am to have a character breakfast there?? like the hotel guest can??
Matts

Kristof

Yes, no problem.  And with your Dream pass, you'll get a 10% discount.

Matts

but to get a 10% discount I will need to already have a Dream Passport. And I don`t have it now to book a place at Walt`s now... so I will have to book it on 14th (than I will buy Dream Passport) for the next day. Will there still be free places at Walt`s??
Matts