[DCA] Snow White 70th anniversary exhibition

Started by The Butlin Boy, November 19, 2007, 09:59:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Butlin Boy

"Celebrating the art of Snow White and the seven Dwarfs" is currently on at Disney California Adventure's "The art of Disney Animation" to celebrate the 70th anniversary of the film:

Source: Disneytheque

She's looking good for her age isn't she :roll:  :wink:

WDI1992

It looks like a very nice exhibition with a lot of original footage and media (at least that's what it looks like). I think they should do a temporary exhibition in WDS too, about the origin of Disney movies etc. maybe... would be a nice addition in a few years.  :) Anyway this Snow White one does definately look great!  :wink:
Ne cessez jamais de croire ... et, imaginez un peu! Parce que, c\'est là où les rêves deviennent réalité  

and always remember, if you can dream it, you can do it!
www.ResortDreams.net

Alpop

I bought a DVD off Eb** which was a special edition Snow White version. In it was a book about the art of Snow White and a DVD talking about the creation of it. Truely is a fasinating view. The artwork is fantastic, even more so that it was on of the first main feature animations.

Disney really made their money from this one. They kept releasing Snow White to the Cinema every couple of years, but it still remained popular.

Flounder

That really looks great - thanks for posting it! Looking forward to having kinda these things over here also some day ... my prince will come  :lol:

I just agree with WDI ...

Cheers,
Flounder

WaltDisneyFanBoy

nice

dagobert

I know that this is not the right thread, but does anybody know if there is a new dvd coming (because of the anniversary).

It would be great if there would be an exhibition at WDS too, for instance in the Disney Animation building or they could also use the Television building.

Alpop

Just found this on Ultimate Disney
QuoteNew 2-Disc Platinum Edition expected; 2009 release possible
details, extras to be announced;
So, maybe Ebay is still a good option.

Dlrpfan

Oh wow 70 years all ready! I think both DHS and WDS should also put something in their animation buildings
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

WaltDisneyFanBoy

Thanks for posting the pictures. They are beautiful