Tripreport 17th - 20th May

Started by Disneyana, May 25, 2005, 05:23:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disneyana

I just remembered that I had promised to write a tripreport and so here is a short version of my trip.
Me and my husband were there from the 17th till the 20th May. It was my 9th trip and my husband was there for the first time. The weather was good on all days. The sun was always shining and the last two days were really hot. It was more crowded than I had expected it, but we had mostly luck with the waiting times. The most popular attraction was BTM, waiting times have never been under 35 minutes. We used the FP several times at BTM and Peter Pan. Hotel Cheyenne was very nice. We had a nice, comfortable and clean room in the Geronimo building. It was room 2551 on the 2nd floor.
On our first day we rode with the Disneyland Railroad then did Star Tours, IASW, Casey Jr., POTC, BTM and SM. The new SM is much more better than the old one. The shoot from the bottom is awesome and it seems faster now that stars and planets are passing you by. The Supernova isn't that great, but the tunnel with the confusing lights is fantastic.
On our 2nd day we walked to the castle and then did Snow White, Peter Pan, Dumbo, Alice's Labyrinth, Teacups, IASW, HISTA, Indiana Jones, the Adventure Isle, Robinson's Treehouse, PM, BTM and SM.
On the 3rd day we visited the WDS and did Animagique, Flying Carpets, Cinemagique, Stunt Show and R'n'RC. Then went into DL Park and did Pinocchio, Storybookland. Watched the Parade and then did SM and Autopia.
On our last day we had a fantastic Character breakfast at Walt's. We met the Penguin from Mary Poppins, Gideon, Smee, Gepetto, Robin Hood and Pluto, who I wanted to see most and so I was very happy. After the breakfast we did Peter Pan, POTC, Indiana Jones, IASW, BTM, SM two times in a row and Autopia.
We had dinner at La Cantina, Rainforest Cafe and Annette's Diner. Rainforest Cafe was the best. We had lunch at Pizzeria Bella Notte, Au Chalet de la Marionette and Fuente del Oro. All were great except the food at Fuente del Oro.
We had spent a wonderful time there and did a lot of shopping. And my husband had enjoyed it very much too. Now I'm sad I'm not there anymore and I can't await my next trip.  :wink:  :D
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Anthony

I'm glad you had a great time!  Thanks for the condensed trip report, but don't feel you can't post a really long one if you want, I always enjoy trip reports.

You got so much done - so many rides and lots of nice restaurants, but spread out very nicely as well so it probably wasn't too much of an overload.  :D

Now, get booking that next trip!  :lol:

EDIT: Disneyana's photos can be seen here. :wink:  Great photos!  I love this one.

Disneyana

Thank you for your kind words. I didn't knew if I should write here such a long report as I did in an other forum  :oops:  I will do so next time. I promise !  :wink:  :D
Thanks for taking a look at my pictures, the one you like is made by my husband. He's very proud of his photos.  :wink:  :lol:
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Kristof

Thanks for this tripreport.    Glad you liked Mission 2...  :wink:

Nikkibelle18

I'm drawn bythis pic.

Sounds like you had a great time! Thanks for the report :)