Disney Junior Live on Stage!

Started by The Butlin Boy, October 20, 2007, 11:35:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlemermaid83

wow it looks different to what i imagined...

Im going to playhouse house disney tour in London with my DD2 in May so thanks for them pics as im now seeing what im getting for £44  :shock:
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Riebi

Wow that´s a price :shock:
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Anthony

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"Im going to playhouse house disney tour in London with my DD2 in May so thanks for them pics as im now seeing what im getting for £44  :shock:
This is the theme park show, so don't expect it to be the same. Hopefully yours will be better for that price! (That's for 2 tickets, hopefully?!)

Looking at the WDTV Studios building, where do you think they'll put the entrance for Playhouse Disney?

Maybe on the right of the 'Walt Disney Television Studios' sign, so it balances with Stitch Live? Anyone who's been recently -- Is there any spare queue line space there now? I can't work out how they'll manage this otherwise.

Riebi

Quote from: "Baloo"Maybe on the right of the 'Walt Disney Television Studios' sign, so it balances with Stitch Live? Anyone who's been recently -- Is there any spare queue line space there now? I can't work out how they'll manage this otherwise.

Yes that was also my intention. The right side will make it balanced and the entrance won´t be to near at the stitch ones. Maybe they could use the queue under the walt disney studio sign for this in the future. Shouldn´t be to difficult to switch the stitch queue a bit to get room for this.

:stitch_bounce:  :stitch_bounce:

Except they won´t use the bear from the big blue house. Then every space for the sign won´t be a right thing for me  :lol:

Kristof

What about an entirely new entrance, next to Rendez-vous des Stars?  There are doors and a Studio Catering Co. van that used to be there was moved to La Terrasse.

Edit: here's a photo.  The van has now been removed.

Anthony

Oh good idea! But would there be a way through the inside of the building, past the Disney Channel play-out gallery?

Yeah you're right though, that corner could really do with something more exciting than the mickey satellite dishes mural...

Riebi

Yes raptor! This would be a really nice place for the entrance.

Haven´t somebody of you (Baloo or raptor) had a map of the inside of the building? I see it in my mind but can´t find it anymore :oops:

Anthony

Here it is:  :)

Count the 'Disney Channel Cyberspace' as empty space along with the third stage. We still don't know which one Playhouse Disney will use. (I'd prefer them to use the third, if Disney Channel don't need it, because then the old cyberspace one can be used for a post-show or new shop, as suggested earlier)

Are the places marked 'Pre show area' and 'Channel playout' one single space now? It sounds like it from the reviews so far...

I don't think they'd be able to put an entrance on the Rendez Vous end without changing the inside substantially.

Riebi

hm I don´t think that they will remove the chanel outplay stations. Cause this will be very expensive. But maybe they will geht a way through this little white room top right. This room seem to be connect to the empty stage? Or can be connected. And so they has also room for a long queue outsite the building and a litte welcome room. Don´t know how the playhouse disney show is built in USA, somebody has a plan of this theaters?

I hope  too, that they wont use the post-show area. Won´t to have it back! Even now it´s empty they should do something after stitch. Cyper Mountain wasn´t much thrilling but much fun to create  :mrgreen:

Kristof

Some inside information... A good friend of ours works at Playhouse Disney at Hollywood Studios in Florida and when he was doing the show a few weeks ago, an Imagineer and 2 people from DLRP Entertainment visited the backstage area to see how the show worked.  They said they were working on the show in Paris.  :)

Riebi

That are wonderful news! BUUUUUUT that could really mean my beloved bear wouldn´t be in scene  :(

But I think the kids will love the show also with the other Playhouse Disney Stars!

anthonysprincess

Re:
Quote from: "Alpop"If it's what I think it is......
Is playhouse Disney Live - Bear in the Big Blue House etc. Jo Jo
Live stage show

They very recently changed the show at the park formerlly known as MGM... Bear has been taken out :cry:  :cry:  :cry: so I wonder if they'd be putting the old show in over there or the updated one.

Kristof

The new one from Hollywood Studios and Disney's California Adventure.

Riebi

seems like no chance for the bear :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Maarten

According to La Rouquine at Disney Central Plaza Forum, construction has started inside the former Disney Channel CyberSpace part of the building. Fences have been set up and will be painted in a more fitting colour soon, to blend in with the surrounding area.

It's great to see that they are already starting construction now, while Playhouse Disney won't open until next year. Even Disney's Stars & Motorcars is almost ready to go. The same can be said about the construction of Stitch Live, which started quite early aswell. I still wonder why construction of Playhouse Disney will take that long? I mean, setting up a stage and a decor is all they have to do right?