Disney Junior Live on Stage!

Started by The Butlin Boy, October 20, 2007, 11:35:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davewasbaloo

All four of them are in one show.

As for flash photo, I know in the states you can take pics without flash.
since 2001 (many before that)

zanderstarz

Quote from: "Anthony"I'd be interested to know if they've re-recorded the original Little Einsteins and My Friends Tigger & Pooh using the British voices that Playhouse Disney UK used. Kids might be a bit confused if these suddenly have American accents.

its exactly the same as america's version.  :?
~ just like we dreamed it ~

littlemermaid83

I love the French version of "hot dog" Its cute!

This is probably one of the only things im looking forward to for our September trip.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Riebi

Looks like a wonderful fun attraction!

If they add some green in front of PD and SL i will be even more happier!
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

luke85

It looks like a fun attraction! Will be another family pleaser I'm sure.
Quote from: "Riebi"Looks like a wonderful fun attraction!

If they add some green in front of PD and SL i will be even more happier!
I agree Riebi, there can NEVER be enough green in WDS, it makes the place feel much more alive!

Riebi

Yes maybe every Magic Forum member should offer them a little flower or else to keep the studios green and help them out of this no-money-for-green problem they seem to have.  :lol:

luke85

Sounds like a good idea!

Riebi

I could give them my mickey-mouse bush. I bought it 2 years ago so they won´t have the work to let it grow and I would simply buy a new one :mrgreen:  Disney fan magic!

MFATPL - Magic Forum Against The Parking Lot

zanderstarz

Anybody in the park tomorrow or sunday for the press events??

If you are...meet and greets with the characters from Playhouse Disney will be throughout the day outside the attraction.

Kris

Have the characters come across from the States expecially or are they now firmly on French soil?
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

zanderstarz

Quote from: "Kris"Have the characters come across from the States expecially or are they now firmly on French soil?

Im pretty sure they have been borrowed especially for the event. Like Bolt and Mittens were for the launch of their film.

Magicalmouse125

Quote from: "zanderstarz"
Quote from: "Kris"Have the characters come across from the States expecially or are they now firmly on French soil?

Im pretty sure they have been borrowed especially for the event. Like Bolt and Mittens were for the launch of their film.

:(  :(  :cry:  :cry:  :(  :(
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, I thin Bolt and Mittens would have been great here, we Need more Pixar stars around the place.

And i've probabaly said it before but the playhouse disney characters should have a permenant Meet 'n' greet area for the little kids!
[size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125

luke85

Quote from: "Magicalmouse125"
Quote from: "zanderstarz"

:(  :(  :cry:  :cry:  :(  :(
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, I thin Bolt and Mittens would have been great here, we Need more Pixar stars around the place.

And i've probabaly said it before but the playhouse disney characters should have a permenant Meet 'n' greet area for the little kids!
Bolt and Mittens aren't Pixar ;)

15MagicalYears

I got excited there  :(  Thats a bit of a dissapointment, hopefully they'll be over for good sometime soon, I understand why Blot and Mittens went back over, but since we now have a Playhouse attraction it would make sense for them to stay.

WilliamK99

Does anyone know if they actually do the "Hot Dog" song and dance during the show?