Ratatouille: L'Aventure Totalement Toquée de Rémy

Started by The Butlin Boy, October 12, 2007, 10:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magic M

What do you mean "not much to see"?  They appear to have built some kind of temple to a dragon god!  But what that's got to do with rats that can cook I have no idea...

smurfy74

thats the dinotopia set on the tram tour ;-)

DopeyDad

Quote from: "Magic M"What do you mean "not much to see"?  They appear to have built some kind of temple to a dragon god!  But what that's got to do with rats that can cook I have no idea...

;)

Anthony

Columbiad

Bravo, Alan! :D That's fantastic.

Got to say though - the title of this forum thread changing got me excited even more!

Anthony

Quote from: "Columbiad"Got to say though - the title of this forum thread changing got me excited even more!
Haha. :)  It seemed a bit absurd to insist it's still a rumour, and the restaurant is important too!

lilfencer09

Will Ratatouille have a fast pass?
Febuary 2004 - Day vist
July 2005 - Day Vist
June/July 2010 -  Santa Fe Hotel.
September 2011 - Hotel New York - Best mates 21st Birthday trip.

18th - 21st June 2012 - New Port Bay Club - Admerials Floor, Lakeside view - My 21st Birthday Trip

Anthony

Quote from: "lilfencer09"Will Ratatouille have a fast pass?
Rumours suggest yes, it will!

Rafael

Quote from: "Columbiad"Whilst in the park last week, I was wandering down the Parisian street, when I overheard a Cast Member talking to a small group of guests about the Ratatoiulle ride, mainly about the covered up Gusteau, Remy on the benches and the chef-hats on the posts. However he pointed out another one I don't think has been mentioned here: a stylised Remy hidden in the Art Nouveau swirls of the railings:

This is so great! amazing detail, it makes it so special

|Q|

And here comes the crane!

//http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151488926135615&set=a.278718795614.313209.278714015614&type=1

(from Disney Central Plaza's Facebook page)

Q

Hathaway Browne

Its like watching the Tower get built again! I can't wait! :D
Marching along, we\'re Adventurers! Singing the Song of Adventurers!
Up or Down, North, South, East or West An Adventurers Life is Best!

Anthony

Probably half my pictures from the past few days are of the crane! Here are some from my phone on Wednesday evening that I posted to @DLRPToday on Twitter:

There are some better ones from today to come. It's very very visible from Frontierland - particularly from Fort Comstock and when stood in front of Phantom Manor.

15MagicalYears

Yay! That's so exciting to see, normally I'd be pretty annoyed by a huge crane looming over the park but in this case I think I'll make an exception. Looking forward to watching the progress over the next few years.

captain rocket

Here's yesterday's view from parachute drop, not too much progress at the moment?

Anthony

Ratatouille Kitchen Calamity! Construction - The Movie

[youtube:159dtmje]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ycP6vtH4mc[/youtube:159dtmje]