Ratatouille: L'Aventure Totalement Toquée de Rémy

Started by The Butlin Boy, October 12, 2007, 10:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest3474

Am I the only one thinking that WDS is far too crowded?   :P They are cramming far too much into such a small space - the tram tour takes up about half of the park!  :lol:

I'm all up for a Paris version of Pixar Studios - which would split the current toon studios into two, and maybe the ImagiNations building could be converted to some sort of exhibition, something a tad educational detailing the history of Pixar? I know it's not that realistic, but a Monster's Inc attraction of some sort would be perfect in there, but it really seems like a pointless puilding stuck in the middle of Toon Studio..

In a perfect world..  :thumbs:

Toon Studio
Flying Carpets
Animagique
Art of Disney Animation

Pixar Studios
Crush's Coaster
Car's Race Rally
Ratatouille Dark Ride
Monster's Inc Monstropolis Adventure

Toy Story Playland
Zigzag Spin
Parachute Drop
RC Racer

Reiana

Don't get me wrong. I don't have any problems with Toy Story. But a lot of people are screaming, there is too much Toy Story at the resort, but if it comes up to TSMM, suddenly they seem to be ok with it. That's all.
I think, that's a little bit strange :?

guest3474

Quoteif it comes up to TSMM, suddenly they seem to be ok with it. That's all.
I think, that's a little bit strange

But unlike the carnival attractions, TSMM is a well-thought through developed attraction.  ;)

dagobert

Quote from: "Whip"
Quoteif it comes up to TSMM, suddenly they seem to be ok with it. That's all.
I think, that's a little bit strange

But unlike the carnival attractions, TSMM is a well-thought through developed attraction.  ;)

Well said! I don't mind Toy Story rides, as long as the rides are well themed.

Reiana

I could have bet this argument was coming.
But it is Toy story after all, even if it is well developed. You can't say there is too much of TS but welcome a TS ride only for beeing everybody darling.
If there is too much TS even TSMM is a no go.

dagobert

You are right. There would be too much Toy Story related rides, even if the ride is well themed. That's the reason why I would prefer the Monsters, Inc. ride, like I have mentioned above.

Martyn

Quote from: "Whip"Am I the only one thinking that WDS is far too crowded?   :P They are cramming far too much into such a small space - the tram tour takes up about half of the park!  :lol:

I'm all up for a Paris version of Pixar Studios - which would split the current toon studios into two, and maybe the ImagiNations building could be converted to some sort of exhibition, something a tad educational detailing the history of Pixar? I know it's not that realistic, but a Monster's Inc attraction of some sort would be perfect in there, but it really seems like a pointless puilding stuck in the middle of Toon Studio..

In a perfect world..  :thumbs:

Toon Studio
Flying Carpets
Animagique
Art of Disney Animation

Pixar Studios
Crush's Coaster
Car's Race Rally
Ratatouille Dark Ride
Monster's Inc Monstropolis Adventure

Toy Story Playland
Zigzag Spin
Parachute Drop
RC Racer

All them different area's would make the Studio's feel very crammed. I say one big Toon Studio area!

dagobert

It's time to expand the Walt disney Studios Park so it will not feel so crammed. Disney should relocate the STT and should expand the Hollywood Blvd.

andrewuk

Quote from: "dagobert"It's time to expand the Walt disney Studios Park so it will not feel so crammed. Disney should relocate the STT and should expand the Hollywood Blvd.

The mocked-up map definitely gives the park a nice balanced look, but there is a great big gap beyond the tram tour station.
July 2003 My Travel Explorers
May 2004 Sequoia Lodge
July 2006 Patio St Antoine @Nation (RER commute to DLRP)
December 2007 Kyriad Val de France
August 2009 Hotel New York
May 2015 Hotel Cheyenne

andrewuk

News over on DCP from La Roquine: the ride will be in Gusteau's, the restaurant will be 'La Ratatouille' from the end of the film!
//http://disneycentralplaza.englishboard.net/disneyland-paris-f6/future-attraction-ratatouille-au-parc-walt-disney-studios-t12179-60.htm
July 2003 My Travel Explorers
May 2004 Sequoia Lodge
July 2006 Patio St Antoine @Nation (RER commute to DLRP)
December 2007 Kyriad Val de France
August 2009 Hotel New York
May 2015 Hotel Cheyenne

dagobert

Quote from: "andrewuk"News over on DCP from La Roquine: the ride will be in Gusteau's, the restaurant will be 'La Ratatouille' from the end of the film!
//http://disneycentralplaza.englishboard.net/disneyland-paris-f6/future-attraction-ratatouille-au-parc-walt-disney-studios-t12179-60.htm

Great news! So it looks like that the restaurant is definately coming. Hopefully it will not be cut due tu financial reasons.

Festival Disney

Found this over on Disney Central Plaza...
Past trips:
Nov 1997 - SF - 3 days
May 2003 - WDW
Aug 2009 - Off site - 4 days
Jul 2010 -  Disneyland Park - 1 day
Dec 2010, Jul 2011  - Ibis Val d'Europe - 6 days, 4 days
Apr 2012 - HNY - 4 days
Dec 2013  - NPBC - 4 days
Jul 2013 - SL - 5 day

electricdreams

Cool !
2002/07 - Disneyland Resort Paris
2003/06 - Walt Disney World Resort Florida
2008/06 - Disneyland Resort Paris
2009/06 - Disneyland Resort Paris
2009/09 - Disneyland Resort Paris
2012/12 - Disneyland Resort Paris

QTXAdsy

My lord the land looks so cramped from that angle! :shock:  

It would be strange seeing giant toy pieces sitting right along side a Paris theme area, how will they pull this off i do not know. :-?

Here Come The Belgians!

mehdi5

Quote from: "QTXAdsy"My lord the land looks so cramped from that angle! :shock:  

It would be strange seeing giant toy pieces sitting right along side a Paris theme area, how will they pull this off i do not know. :-?
Well if the little street leading the the ride has the buildings back sides facing TSPL maybe theme the facades so they look bigger on the side of TSPL.