Ratatouille: L'Aventure Totalement Toquée de Rémy

Started by The Butlin Boy, October 12, 2007, 10:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andybear

Has anyone who's been on the ride any idea of when the shop'll be open?  I know it's autumn some time.  I always get a fluffy toy when I go to a Disney park.  Last time i went to DLP was December 2004 and I got a snowman Winnie the Pooh!  I'd like to get a Remy this time - though I guess Ratatouille stuff will be available in other shops in the park. 

GeoffD

Quote from: Andybear on June 28, 2014, 10:39:49 AM
Has anyone who's been on the ride any idea of when the shop'll be open?  I know it's autumn some time.  I always get a fluffy toy when I go to a Disney park.  Last time i went to DLP was December 2004 and I got a snowman Winnie the Pooh!  I'd like to get a Remy this time - though I guess Ratatouille stuff will be available in other shops in the park.

Before the end of the year is all we know. But Ratatouille merchandise is widely available across the two parks and Disney Village.

Andybear

Quote from: GeoffD on June 28, 2014, 11:30:55 AM
Quote from: Andybear on June 28, 2014, 10:39:49 AM

Before the end of the year is all we know. But Ratatouille merchandise is widely available across the two parks and Disney Village.

Thank you  :)

Jonjo

As others have said the ride videos uploaded cannot do this ride justice. 

I also attended the Fan Preview last weekend and my review of Ratatouille : The Adventure can be found here: www.salonmickey.co.uk

The Disneyland Paris Shareholders Blog.
www.salonmickey.co.uk

CafeFantasia

I haven't posted on this forum in years, I think, so this is weird.  ;) But, hello again! It's been so long, I'm not sure I'm capable of writing more than 140 characters.

So anyway, I went to the Ratatouille Fan Preview Day on 22 June 2014, and I shot some stuff. So, here are my three videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTaSWTauUlI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BxO7FPuHMs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOT1mkIBkms

irishbhoy1888

msRavenswood

Quote from: irishbhoy1888 on July 06, 2014, 03:35:45 PM
Is there any height restriction on this ride ?

No, there isn't. It's a ride for the whole family.  :D

ilovemainstxxx

just got back from our trip and managed to ride this on friday....
the whole area is beautiful , and the ride , what can i say , it was just fantastic....we all came off with open mouths  it was AMAZING, didnt want it to end...

irishbhoy1888

Now that's a Disney standard ride  :) can't wait to go back and ride it , I only missed it by a couple of weeks .

Anthony

CafeFantasia

And for those of you who couldn't make it to the Fan Preview Day, but would be interested to know everything that was said during WDI's Making of Ratatouille presentation, check out my full transcript.

It'll take a while to read, but there's tons of detail in it:

The Making of Ratatouille
https://medium.com/p/b97a118fe293

RockNRoller

Ive been watching this topic forever it seems, love the film, and now the ride is open I cant wait to ride it when we go in November but I do have one concern, the 3D glasses. I wear glasses and every time Ive been on anything that needs 3D glasses, the cinema, HISTA, Captain EO etc I cant wear them because theyre not big enough to go over my own glasses. Question is are they a different style, more visor like, or are they the same as the ones they used with HISTA?
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"

Rocketeer

^I've got the same concern RockNRoller.

From what I can gather, these are slightly different 3D Spec to the HISTA 'Safety Goggles'. As to whether that helps us fitting them over our glasses is another matter. :)

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." - Walt Disney

DLRP Roundup!

They're safety goggle-esque but have no lower support, so fit over glasses nicely, or at least did for me.

They'll sit up high on the nose bridge, you should be fine :)
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

Rocketeer

That's good to hear then!  8) (an excuse to use that emoticon!)

Although I know I'll probably still get shadowing on the screen. Not much you can do about that I suppose.

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." - Walt Disney