Ratatouille: L'Aventure Totalement Toquée de Rémy

Started by The Butlin Boy, October 12, 2007, 10:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gldc

The plans have been revealed for the inside of the attraction and restaurant and more - all annotated and in English - http://www.dlparisguide.com/2013/01/rat ... ction.html
DLP Visits: Summer 2003 // April 2011 // Christmas 2011 as a Cast Member // April 2012 // April 2013 // Returning June 2014 to September 2015 as a Cast Member // February 2016

WDW Visits: Summer 2013 as a Cast Member // September 2015
DLR Visits: August 2013 // September 2015

My Cast Member blog - http://www.mepipe.com

ed-uk

This all seems very promising and I for one cannot wait.  I wonder what the restaurant will be, I hope it's not fast food. The Studios could do with a table service restaurant which I would prefer, but I assume it will be more like a buffet If it is that will be Okay with me.
Ed & David

tommicute

Would be cool ic the restaurant would be exactly like the "Gusteaus" in the movie

What about the dark ride? Will it be like snow white, pinocchio and peter pan?
I still dont get it

ed-uk

I don't claim to get it,  but i think the dark ride will be more sophisticated than Pinocchio and Snow White (which look rather old fashioned now, but that only adds to their charm ) with new technology like Mystic Manor at HKDL. That's my impression.
Ed & David

tommicute

I hope so
Mystic manor really looks fantastic. Would be great if we would get it too

|Q|

Quote from: "tommicute"Would be cool ic the restaurant would be exactly like the "Gusteaus" in the movie

The Restaurant will be the rat-sized portion of La Ratatouille at the end of the movie. In the floor plans you can see there's a giant salt shaker, a giant menu and a giant candle.

Quote from: "tommicute"What about the dark ride? Will it be like snow white, pinocchio and peter pan?
I still dont get it

It will be a trackless ride (with simulator base), but mostly based on 3d projection (you'll need glasses, sigh)

Glad to see that there's again some life in this thread...

DisneyManiac

I'm slightly confused, I thought this ride was based on the scene in Gusteaus, where Remy falls through the sky window and rushes to the soup.

|Q|

Quote from: "DisneyManiac"I'm slightly confused, I thought this ride was based on the scene in Gusteaus, where Remy falls through the sky window and rushes to the soup.

This is the list of scenes from one of the layout leaked:

[spoiler:3mxm01y4]Scene 0: Queue

Scene 1: Load

Scene 2: Rooftops

Scene 3A/3B: Roof to Kitchen

Scene 4: Pantry

Scene 5: Mop&Oven

Scene 6: Dining Room

Scene 7A/7B/7C: In The Walls

Scene 8: Ratatouille Kitchen

Scene 9: Remy Goodbye

Scene 10: Unload

[/spoiler:3mxm01y4]

Simba 27

It has been confirmed that together with the ride and the restaurant, there will be also a shop? I really hope that they will sell some merchandising of the new attraction, and not just Remì and Emile's plushes.

Past trips:
Disneyland Paris: 2001-2005-2007

Disneyland California: 2006

esmeralda

I would LOVE to see a lot of merchandise based on the attraction!!!
Is there a chance this attraction being so popular WDS needs to extend its opening hours? I hate leaving the parc at 7pm in summer when it's still sunny and bright outside!
Julia

hawian rollercoaster

Any clues as to when in 2014 this ride will be open.

|Q|

Quote from: "hawian rollercoaster"Any clues as to when in 2014 this ride will be open.

Summer. That's what it is known.

DisneyManiac

Wouldn't it be great if Gusteau's was the resturant?

|Q|

Quote from: "DisneyManiac"Wouldn't it be great if Gusteau's was the resturant?

you mean the 5 stars gusteau that we never see in the movie, or the 3 stars failing one we see in the movie that in the end gets closed?

i like that they put the restaurant at the end of the story

DisneyManiac

Quote from: "|Q|"
Quote from: "DisneyManiac"Wouldn't it be great if Gusteau's was the resturant?

you mean the 5 stars gusteau that we never see in the movie, or the 3 stars failing one we see in the movie that in the end gets closed?

i like that they put the restaurant at the end of the story

Um, yeah! That Gusteaus, well if you have looked at the concept art, it shows the Gusteaus sign in the background.

EDIT - It was 5 stars then dropped down to 3, there is only one Gusteaus.