Kitchen/home merchandise

Started by bestbunnygirl, October 07, 2007, 07:50:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bestbunnygirl

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if there was anyone who has been to the park recently who could let me know what Kitcheny home stuff is about at the moment.

Many thanks in advance for any help!

:D

tubbsy

Havent been to the park lately, but I got the Disney toaster a few weeks ago.  :D  When the toast pops up it sings Mickey Mouse Club and has Mickey scorched onto the toast!!  :D

Sorry, had to share

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Anonymous

There are some nice mugs. I got a couple of Princess mugs. Belle (surprisingly enough) and Aurora.

There are also some nice cushions in, was almost tempted by an Ariel cushion, but I've got Princess cushions from the Disney Store already.

bestbunnygirl

QuoteHavent been to the park lately, but I got the Disney toaster a few weeks ago.  When the toast pops up it sings Mickey Mouse Club and has Mickey scorched onto the toast!!  

:shock: OMG Tubbsy, where did you get that! I need a new toaster!

It sounds fantastic!

mtt

just seen them in the woolies catalogue along with ice cream maker and waffle maker too
dlp nov 98, feb 99, sept 07, sept 2008
wdw 95,97,2000,2002,2005

bestbunnygirl

Ooh no! Think I might have to get the whole collection!  :lol:

Thanks everyone!

Owain

Quote from: "mtt"just seen them in the woolies catalogue along with ice cream maker and waffle maker too

I went on the Ariete Disney Merchandise and theres a whole range of stuff  :lol: ;

2 Different Disney Toasters
Disney Popcorn Maker
Disney Ice cream Maker
Disney Smoothie Maker
Disney Sandwich Toaster
Disney Ice Slush Maker
2 Different Disney Waffle Maker (2 slice and 4 slice)
Disney Chocolate Fountain
Disney Candy Floss Maker
Disney Milk Shake Maker
Disney Mini Fridge
Disney Sandwich and Waffle Maker Combined

Source; //http://www.ariete.net/catalogo_06/catalogo1_en.asp?linea_id=38

LovesDisney

Quote from: "tubbsy"Havent been to the park lately, but I got the Disney toaster a few weeks ago.  :D  When the toast pops up it sings Mickey Mouse Club and has Mickey scorched onto the toast!!  :D

Sorry, had to share

I have it too, I got it for Christmas but boy was I surprised when I made my first toast as I didn't realize it played the song :D  ! I love my toaster! They had a waffle maker as well but I didn't get it. Little lovely Mickey waffles too, I wish I had bought it.

tubbsy

I've got the smoothie maker too! Its got Mickey feet n its brilliant!  :D

I want the chocolate fountain!!!!! (Sorry for shouting! :oops:)

Sorry, back on topic. I'm after Disney tea coffee sugar canisters. Anyone seen anything like that?[/img]

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

mtt

buy sweet/biscuit  tins we use them
dlp nov 98, feb 99, sept 07, sept 2008
wdw 95,97,2000,2002,2005

Disneyana

the toaster mentioned above is avalianle in the first part of the Disney Store in DV, when coming from the park. Along with some other nice kitchen stuff like, mugs, very nice table dishes and glasses. They also do have very nice salt and pepper cellar and sugarbowls in the Bay Boutique at NBC. You can also find kitchen stuff at Emporium, Lilly's Boutique and in the shops in Frontierland.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

bestbunnygirl

Yay! My hubby bought me the toaster today as a present (I passed my driving test).

I love it! I want to eat toast all the time! He's already regretting getting it for me!

Thanks Disneyana for the tips of where to get some other kitcheny bits. Didn't think about looking in the other hotel boutiques!

:lol:

Grumpphil

Congrats Bunnygirl.

Does anyone know if it is cheaper to get stuff like the toaster at DV rather than from Woollies etc.?

treble

has everybody got this toaster but me?!?!?!? :cry:
i hinted heavely last christmas but it fell on deaf ears :roll:
i do have the waffle maker which makes excellent waffles :D
just like alice you\'re in wonderland

Crush_Love

i've the toaster, and i love the mickey toast!!  :D
DLRP, là où les rêves deviennent réalité