Petite Sirene's Trip to WDW September 2007

Started by PetiteSirene, October 01, 2007, 07:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moolie19

You look like you had a really fantastic time, I am looking forward to going even more. I will try to remember to get a first visit badge too, in fact i am sure i will come back with far too much stuff. Thank goodness I only need summer clothes, all the more space for the stuff i bring back.

How did you find the pal mickey? i really want to get one but it seems like alot of money for a soft toy......... having said that he is cute.

congratulations on the engagement

julia xx

PetiteSirene

The Pal Mickey is wicked! Yes he is a lot of money but you get so much enjoyment out of him!

You also get to learn a lot though him which isnt always very obvious! Thanks to Pal mickey we managed to see animals in Animal Kingdom we would have walked past simply because we didnt see the enclosure!

He also has a lot of fun tips about the rides and just listening to him tell jokes and talk really gets you into a Disney mood  :D/

I don\'t know when, I don\'t know how, but I know something is starting right now.
Watch and you\'ll see, someday I\'ll be Part of Your World.

Feb 2001 - Paris
Sept 2008 - Santa Fe
Dec 2008 - Cheyenne
Feb 2009 - Sequoia
September 2009 - Disneyland Hotel

Owain

Quote from: "PetiteSirene"Thanks to Pal mickey we managed to see animals in Animal Kingdom we would have walked past simply because we didnt see the enclosure

I love animal kingdom, best theme park in the resort. Love the safari !  :)

Nala_84

Hey, I just reckoned that I never commented on here, but it sounds so great!! :) Don't you have your pictures online anymore? :)
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]