On my last trip to Disneyland Paris I bought...

Started by Disneyana, September 24, 2007, 01:17:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RnRCj

I only bought 1 souvenir on my last trip (:shock:), a sports bag :lol:

clarabella

Limited Edition Tinkerbell Watch 158/1000
15th Anniversary Bag, photo & autograph book, pin
8 Tinkerbell Pins
Tinkerbell phone charm
15th Anniversary snow globe
15th anniversary Fridge Magnet
various Tinkerbell tree decorations
Sully Plush
Stitch Plush
Minnie Plush
2 Cat bowls
various key rings
2007 coins
6 Glasses from Sports Bar with Blue Sky Cocktails... highly recomended!!!

I came home with money!!!  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

thekirtley

I bought a mini stitch toy and 2 stitch invasion pins they were catastrophe canyon and Small world (Small world had been left from when it was out)
DLP visitor since the age of 2.
:)
Part time Student, Full Time Disney enthusiast.
:D

Anonymous

I think I've only got 2 Stitch pins.

Stitch as the Emperor from Star Wars.

And Stitch as the Beast, alongside Belle.

They are nice pins though. There will be pictures of them in the post pictures of your pins thread. Really ought to update that with some of my new pins.  :D

Rain

Ride photo for Big Thunder Mountain
Ride photo for Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
Leather handbag from Buffalo Trading Co
US Number plate from Buffalo Trading Co
Large Koda plush
Large Disney Dogs dog bowl
Suedette and faux fur trapper hat with Bambi embroidered on one of the ear-flaps.
2 Will Turner Postcards
DVD - Une Adventure Magique
2 Christmas ornaments - a glass ball with Lady and Tramp inside and a gold glass ball with Disneyland Paris logo on the side and the castle sitting on top of it.

Gifts - Classic Minnie Mouse plush, christmas ornament of Mickey sitting in a glass snowglobe shaped like his head; another Lady and the Tramp Christmas ball; a glass bell with the castle on the top and Tink hanging inside the bell; a china Mickey thimble; Eeyore socks; Winnie the Pooh shortbread biscuits; a chocolate bar with the 15th anniversary logo.

Rain

Large Koda plush
Suedette and faux fur trapper hat with Bambi embroidered on one of the ear-flaps.
2 Will Turner Postcards
2 Christmas ornaments - a glass ball with Lady and Tramp inside and a gold glass ball with Disneyland Paris logo on the side and the castle sitting on top of it.

Gifts - Classic Minnie Mouse plush, christmas ornament of Mickey sitting in a glass snowglobe shaped like his head; another Lady and the Tramp Christmas ball; a glass bell with the castle on the top and Tink hanging inside the bell; a china Mickey thimble; Eeyore socks; Winnie the Pooh shortbread biscuits; a chocolate bar with the 15th anniversary logo.

Rain

Large Koda plush
2 Will Turner Postcards

loulou

Quote from: "clarabella"Limited Edition Tinkerbell Watch 158/1000

i got one of them, i have number 35/1000

:cheshire_bounce:  :stitch_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :stitch_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:
When you wish upon a star

clarabella

Loulou I'm glad I got it when I did because there were none left when we left Disney...

loulou

Quote from: "clarabella"Loulou I'm glad I got it when I did because there were none left when we left Disney...

:shock:   they must of been popular, im glad i got my one now  :D

:cheshire_bounce:  :stitch_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :stitch_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:
When you wish upon a star

bestbunnygirl

We bought rather more than we were planning to!!  :oops:  :lol:

The Butlin Boy

:o Oh my god, you've bought the Emporium  :lol:

I've got those Chip 'n'  Dale slippers and the C'n'D mug as well. I used to have the pasta as well :wink:

RnRCj

That's a lot of stuff you've bought there! :shock: How much did it all cost?

Disneyana

Very nice ! I think we even bought as much as you. As I had unpacked my whole bed was covered with the stuff we bought. Oh shopping at DLp is great isn't it ?!  :lol:
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

bestbunnygirl

:lol:  I think we did buy the whole Emporium! I think where we hadn't been for a couple of years I got a bit over excited and wanted to buy everything!! There were a couple of things (believe it or not) that I didn't get that I wanted to!!!

Luckily we both took big suitcases as I thought we might buy a bit, they were so heavy getting them home!

But, I did still come back with some Euros! yay! Things were much more reasonably priced than I remember.

Now we've just got to find space to put it all!!!