On my last trip to Disneyland Paris I bought...

Started by Disneyana, September 24, 2007, 01:17:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rain

Looks like we'd better take plenty of Euros then - the merchandise sounds great. I love those silver trainers!!

We already have a lot of Disney decorations for our Christmas tree from WDW, but I would love some more, so that's top of my list. Do they tend to carry plush from most of the movies? I really want a Koda from Brother Bear, as our dog is named after him. And on that subject,  has anyone noticed any Disney themed pet gifts at DLRP? There was a shop at WDW that had collars and toys and bowls and things with Disney characters on. This will be our first time leaving Koda to go away, so would love to bring her something Disney back.

Grumpphil

Our cats all eat out of Disney cat bowls.  They are gorgeous - they have all (well maybe not all but lots) of the disney cat's faces around the side including the best - Cheshire Cat.

They do the same for the dogs.

There was quite a lot of stuff for pets.  I seem to remember it is in one of the Village store.

giuly09

If my mind is not failing i seem to remember stuff for pets in the shop just ourside the Rainforest Cafè but not really disney-related.

The silver trainers costs 29.90 euros just in case you want to know that  :wink:

Rain

Thanks for the replies - will know to look for the bowls when we get there. A dog one with  Tramp, Pluto, Pongo, Nana and co would be perfect.

And thanks for the price on the trainers -  I really need to get some of those  :D

loulou

08 calendars x2
15th large Mickey Mouse in red tshirt
15th white long sleeved tshirt
15th placemats x6
15th bottle of white wine
15th fridge magnets x2
15th teaspoon
15th phone dangler
15th storage box
15th poncho
Just like we dreamed CD
POTC ride on photo
BTM ride on photo
limited edition white tinkerbell watch
silver mickey mouse ears x2
pink princess minnie mouse ears
stitch paws
princess pens x4
tinkerbell and assorted pens x4
postcards
various sweets

if i have forgotten anything else i will add it later on

:cheshire_bounce:  :stitch_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :stitch_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:
When you wish upon a star

DisneyAlba

Quote from: "Rain"I really want a Koda from Brother Bear, as our dog is named after him. And on that subject,  has anyone noticed any Disney themed pet gifts at DLRP? There was a shop at WDW that had collars and toys and bowls and things with Disney characters on. This will be our first time leaving Koda to go away, so would love to bring her something Disney back.

I personally haven't noticed a Koda plush....

As mentioned by Grumpphil, they do indeed sell dogs & cats bowls. We got a catnip toy with Disney cats printed on it at the Hotel shop in Santa Fe. They had some more pet stuff there too... So, there is some around, you just have to look closely I think. ;)
You can take the girl out of Scotland, but you can't take Scotland out of the girl.

goofyvillain

Quote from: RainLooks like we'd better take plenty of Euros then - the merchandise sounds great. I love those silver trainers!!

We already have a lot of Disney decorations for our Christmas tree from WDW, but I would love some more, so that's top of my list. Do they tend to carry plush from most of the movies? I really want a Koda from Brother Bear, as our dog is named after him. And on that subject,  has anyone noticed any Disney themed pet gifts at DLRP? There was a shop at WDW that had collars and toys and bowls and things with Disney characters on. This will be our first time leaving Koda to go away, so would love to bring her something Disney back.

I think I saw a Koda plush toy in the shop in the Frontlot section of the Walt Disney Studios. I also think I saw some dog and maybe cat food bowls in the Emporium shop in Disneyland Park, but can't be 100% sure.

sydney71

They certainly do have dog bowls.  Got pics of the Disney dogs on it.  Do different sizes as well.  We got some for our dog just over a week ago.  They also had a dog tag shaped like a Mickey Mouse Head.  Also saw a very small dog T Shirt.  Too small for my dog.  Not sure what breed you have.  Mine is a Border Terrier and it would have been too small for him!  And he isn't large.
They had leads and collars as well.  Didn't think the clasp looked to sterdy tho

Em

Anonymous

They had a Koda and Brother Bear plush back in March. I can't remember seeing them last week, but I wasn't really looking at plushes.

I seem to remember them being in the store on your left as you enter Walt Disney Studios.

Rain

Thanks for the responses everyone  :) I am really looking forward to hitting those shops now, and thanks to you all, I know where to look.

sydney71 - the t-shirt would definitely be too small for Koda then. She is a Norwegian Elkhound. Sounds like the leads wouldn't be strong enough to hold her, but the Mickey tag might be a nice idea. Thanks for all the info.

Crush_Love

Quote from: "goofyvillain"
Quote from: "Crush_Love"
Quote from: "goofyvillain"Christmas Advent Calender

how does it look like?? :?:

Here's a couple of pictures of it (it's easier then me trying to explain what it looks like  :) )

http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/495/ad ... 001yh7.jpg

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/4262 ... 002il3.jpg

:D

thx for the pic.

looks nice ;P
DLRP, là où les rêves deviennent réalité

madame_leota

i saw a koda plush in the buffalo trading co shop in the village in feb and last october but didnt notice it this time, they do probably still have them though!!

this trip i bought

15 years shopper bag
15 years autograph/photo album book
15 years mug
Large pluto plush
3 LE pins - mothers day lady & her pups, 2 lion king float pins
3 minnie mouse princess pins,
pirate princess dangler pin
mikey as a jedi
minnie as princess leya
15 magic years pin
Pirates coin keyring
Medium pluto plush
peter pan plush
tink plush
a little pull back stitch car
2 official winnie the pooh photos
3 mickey mouse ones
2 minnie mouse ones all of them are characters and auron

i must have bought more than that!! i cant even remember!! i took so much money but hardly seemed to come back with anything in comparison to the other times i have been!

Nala_84

I wanted to buy so much more, but somehow I forgot a few things on the last day :( But anyways, so I saved more money for my next trip which is hopefully next year for Christmas Season :)

So here's the stuff we bought last week, I hope you like it:

The Emile plushie was a gift of my boyfriend :)! He gave it to me surprisingly after our trip, so I gave him the cars glas and the Mickey mug with the little plushie in it.

Then I bought the 15-stuff I wanted to buy:
- 15 mug
- 2x 15 pins
- 15 CD
- 15 years of magic pin

And a few other things: Small Aristocats snowglobe, NPBC pin, pirates magic towel, Shaker (from the Cocktail I drank at the hotel bar ;)), a Mickey pen and the SM:M2 onride photo. When I look at the picture, I think that the colours of the souvenirs fit together somehow  :lol:
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

LovesDisney

:D Wow! Well we will be visiting in the middle of Nov. and you all have me all excited now, hehe! I love shopping and I love Disney stuff most of all! Look for me here when I come back, and hopefully I'll have a few nice things to show you  :D/

Anonymous

Put some new pictures up of my stuff which includes some of the stuff I bought the other week in the merchandise pics thread.