Pin Pics

Started by Anonymous, July 27, 2008, 06:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I know there used to be a topic like this on here, because I started it way back, but I couldn't spot it, so here's a starter again for it.

It's basically just a place for people to highlight their pin collections with good quality photo's of their favourite pins.

I actually slimmed down my Disney collection, including my pin collection recently, and I now really focus on Princess stuff. Especially Belle.

anthonysprincess

I like the one with the Princesses holding hands the best! So kawaii!

I wanted to make a similar thread with your pin collections then I found yours! :D so I'll post mine the way I thought of-I just took pictures of each page of my pin bag. Hope theyre clear enough and big enough to see but I like the way some of them are grouped so I thought this was best.

all four pixie dust pins! <3

My other full collection: Wild About Safety Pins-I have all rules but not the logo cuz I don't like it, I also have two of the same rules, I suppose there are multiple versions.

my "hot girls" page(so mainly Jessica Rabbit, with Redhead and Meg thrown in!), also my rabbits and robin hood are on this page but I didn't take a pic of them... :/

the rodents! First Mice:

And then Chipmunks, and Gadget, and Rufus:

Fantasyland and Tomorrowland(especially IASW <3):
The one that says "Fantasy" is cast-exclusive that you get for being trained at MK

Everything that means MGM-I mean Disney's Hollywood Studios :p-to me:
My favourite is the Mouse Casablanca one... <3GMR<3
The "On with the Show" one is cast-exclusive that you get for being trained at MGM-I imagine now they have one that says Hollywood too...
The Muppets one is from Where Dreams HapPin <3 Anthony got it for me :D

E.P.C.O.T. Center/Epcot...:
Anthony got the Mickey as Dreamfinder for me in a trade! This is really limited and you only got it for pre-registering for Where Dreams HapPin early, and paying like 400$ or something to do so. Obviously, we went on CM day... heh

Details of StainedGlassWindow:

THIS is the only prize I ever won in the Year of a Million Dreams!:

And buttons for fun? :D These sit in the net in the back of the bag.

I got this from some FABULOUS guests who come around every Christmas with these-I missed them the year before so I was so excited when I met them this Christmas. They are SO cool.

Epcot's 25th anniversary (given to the first howevermany guests in on that day) and MK's 35th(Cast Member exclusive to wear for the month or week or whatever it was...).

Birthday badges-from 20yrs old-the name one- and 18yrs old-the other two. I REALLY should have made sure I collected the AK and MGM ones that year because they don't exist anymore, any of the individual park ones... ah well.

From my Oswald DVD <3:

Thanks for looking!

You can tell a lot about me from my collection actually.

MizzRabbit

Ohh Anthonysprincess, I love your collection! I like that it's so varied! What pin bag is that? I want one that's pink inside as well! I have now about 60 pins and my collection will probably grow so you're right that I might as well invest in one now rather than later. Do you also buy pins on eBay or only in the parks?

xX Hugs Xx

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

anthonysprincess

My mum bought me some on ebay but I mainly buy them in the parks and trade for ones I want off lanyards. A good tip I'd give is to buy some cheap ones even if you don't like them, and look for ones to trade with CMs because you will find pretty cool ones that way. Myself I'm shy, so I don't go up to a CM and ask to see their pins like you're supposed to but I glance from a distance and ask if i see one I might want...

The bag is really cool! It looks like a normal messenger bag because it has this fake flap on the front. It's all sparkly plastic on the outside and it just says Princess-so you can tell it's Disney but it doesn't scream Pins (or say something lame like PINcess lol) and the nicest thing is that there are plastic dividers between each and every page so your pins won't scratch :D

Here's a couple pics:

I bought it on clearance in Magic Kingdom so I think it is discontinued, but who knows, you might find it somewhere online or something...

MinniesBestPal

I haven't bought any off ebay, but I think I'm gonna start having a look at them!

Pete's Dragon

I like the Steamboat Willy one, I might get it.
Interesting fact...... If I get it on 18th September when I'm at the park, it'll be exactly 80 years since Steamboat Willy was first released !!!!!!

MizzRabbit

Love that pinbag Antronysprincess!!! I'll definitely try to find it on eBay!! Thanks for posting the pics! :D

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

mamaandpapabanes

Hi yes i bought one of the bags off ebay cheap but you dont see many now, although i have just picked up another bag off ebay with 34 pins in for £30 bargain!

Here are some of my collection.
[spoiler][size=150]Giovanna

Pin Trader MAD!!!!!
[/size][/spoiler]

mamaandpapabanes

Few more pics Couldnt get more than 3 on last post!

Pin Trader MAD!!!!!
[/size][/spoiler]

mamaandpapabanes

Few more

Pin Trader MAD!!!!!
[/size][/spoiler]

disneyfreak90

here are my pins ;)

and on 19th august i'm going to disneyland and buy some new ones ;)
and i totally love the second one of yours!!!