Trip Report 31/8 -> 3/9

Started by Disneymad, September 05, 2007, 03:57:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disneymad

Hey all i have just returned from a weekend trip and here are just a few things from the trip:

1) Tip for you all do not go in August the crowds are incredible the wait times for rides are huge and you will bumb into sumone every 5 seconds!

2) The park neads ALOT of repainting, does the park spend alot on maintenance.

3) The snow white ride could do with several changes, all the way through it all i could hear was the air animating the attraction, the story needs up dating cause 1 minute the dawars are chasing the witch then suddenly there they all are happily ever after, no mention of apples or the prince till the last scene.

4) I rode buzz lightyear ride one evening and in the que there is a big animated buzz and it had just frozen, no motion, no sound, the sketch thing had also stoped. he was also leaking flud from him.

5) Also after candelaration once of the crew members went into the stage so while the door was open i took a. its only frame work but its something u dont see everyday.

6) going bk to buzz, does anyone know what happened on this date as seen in the pic. 2nd April 1964

7) also i took a pic of this audio box (i think it is) from the buzz lightyear ride that was left open.

there is just a fe things that stood out from my trip.

lets hope theres another trip soon!

giorgio1712

Regarding the 02/04/1964 there is nothing Disney or remotely linked to Disney listed as happening on wikipedia on that date? I find it hard to believe its just a random insignificant number?  :?

TowMater

Sorry but I don't think you can show pictures like that, It looks like it's backstage anyway, It sounds like you had a good time.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

Disneymad

Pictures like what?

TowMater

Of construction stuff & backstage.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

clarabella

Health and Safety would have a field day shutting down stuff looking at some of them pictures. Best of not being posted and ruining the magic for everyone else.

Disneymad

which picture/pictures should i remove?

Owain

In a trip report people want to see your photos of the magic. Not Seeing the bad things like the pictures above.  :)

Disneymad

if i have broken any rules by posting those pictures then i will remove them but i will only do that when the moderator emails me to say so.
I posted them as they are not things you see everyday and i thought they may be of interest.

Grumpphil

Surely the date will be American not English so the day and month are back to front.

giorgio1712

Quote from: "Grumpphil"Surely the date will be American not English so the day and month are back to front.

Yer I checked that as well but still nothing relevant!!  :?

sydney71

I don't think it is a date.  I think it is his score on the ride.  When you shoot the targets on the Buzz ride your score is added up on the screen in front.  that is what that looks like

Em