Disney on Ice

Started by GeoffD, September 16, 2007, 08:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeoffD

This year's Disney on Ice is called
Disneyland Adventure

There are sections on many of the best rides, the Tea Cups, Phantom Mannor, Jungle Cruise, Pirates of the Caribbean, space mountain.

//http://www.disney.co.uk/disneyonice/theincredibles/index.html

treble

we are going in 13 days time. best of all we have rink side seats so can't wait  :D
just like alice you\'re in wonderland

Lozzie

Wow that sounds amazing! I would love to try and get there too! We're going to see the Beauty and the Beast stage show next month.
"Indian Chief Indian Chief, clap clap, peekaboo peekaboo, bleeeeeeeeehhhhh"- Had that in my head ever since i saw Following the Leader with Peter Pan!

DisneyAlba

Quote from: "doddy13"This year's Disney on Ice is called
Disneyland Adventure

Yes, we're going to see it in December! In Leiden, The Netherlands.  :D
You can take the girl out of Scotland, but you can't take Scotland out of the girl.

thelmaholland

We are going 2 November at the NIA Birmingham and have rinkside seats. Looking forward to it.  :)

Been to most of the previous ones apart from the Princess one, couldnt persuade my sons and husband to go!! :(

treble

we have now seen 3-toy story 2, the princess (not just for girls) and yesterday we saw the incredibles disneyland adventure. i think it's their best yet :D
i don't want to spoil it for those who haven't been yet so if you don't want to know don't read below the smilies
                 :stitch:  :stitch:  :stitch:  :stitch:  :stitch:
                 :mickey2:  :mickey2:  :mickey2:  :mickey2:  :mickey2:
                 :jack:  :jack:  :jack:  :jack:  :jack:

ok the story of course is about the parks visit to disneyland. they want to act normal although dad fails miserably because he thinks the rides and shows are real so has to save the day. they tease you with the tiki room before syndrome kidnaps mickey and minnie so the incredibles have to save them, with help of frozone. edna and her incompetent staff also help-best bit when they throw the bucket of 'water' at the audience. the haunted mansion and the pirates sets were by far the best. syndrome messes with it's a small world which is just wrong! and mr incredibles breaks it all together trying to save jac. syndrome brings on his drones and you the audience have to help defeat them. you then have to help free mickey and minnie by wishing. you are again teased with the tiki room (i wanted to see the singing birds :( ) and to end to parade goes ahead. it's an amazing show. it gets you missing disneyland. i highly recommend it. can't wait for next years :D

Anonymous

I loved last years - Princess Classics. Don't think I'll enjoy it as much this year but I'm going in November.

treble

we loved the princess last year too but i think it's better when they just do one story. does anyone know what next years on ice will be-the one after high school