Disneyanas tripreport Day 3

Started by Disneyana, September 15, 2007, 06:26:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disneyana

So thanks again for all your nice comments for Day 2. And I posted a link to the picture of my Mickey pirate figure in Day 1 tripreport. So you wanna know if I found my shopping bag ?! Then let's start with day 3.

Day 3 5th September:

Once again we were woken up by Goofy, but this time at 8:45 a.m. We got ready and went for breakfast at 9:30 a.m. We had again the same table as the days before and through the window we could see the Panoramagique baloon flying into the air. Today the weather was quite nice. The sun was shining the whole day and it was warmer then on the other days. We decided to fly with Panora just right now and don't wait any longer. So after breakfast we directly were on our way to it. But I realised that I had dressesd the wrong skirt. I felt very uncomfortable in it. So I went back to our room to change it. My husband was waiting for me at the Lake. Dressed now in a more comfortable jeans skirt we walked on to Panora. We bought the tickets and were standing in line while the baloon was up abouve us. That was the time I felt sick and got afraid. Going 100 metres up in the air is not easy for me, as I am a bit afraiad of height. I really got shacking legs and said to my husband he should do it alone. But no way for me, he said I could and really should do this. And while I was not feeling much better it was time to go on it. We went into the gondola and I was standing there, the camcorder in one hand and the other hand clunching strong onto the gondola. I got more and more pale in my face (if this was possible, because I really have a very pale skin ever) and my husband just laughed at me. The baloon went high into the air and the Disney Village under us got smaller and smaller. We had a wonderful view over the Studios which looked so tiny small. And of course we could see the DLH, BTM, the Robinson treehouse, Indy and SMM2. It really looked wonderful, but as I was looking down I was feeling sick again. My husband wandered around while I was still standing at the same point, already shacking a bit. A last look over the whole beautiness of our hotel and then we went down again. It was great but also a bit scary for me. But maybe next time I will try it out again by night. But then never ever again.  :wink:  :D

After Panora we found out that our 1GB xd card was full, so I had to go back to the room to get the other one. As I arrived in the room the cleaning personal was already making the bed. I said I just need to get something from my bag, but the woman wanted me to put the key card into the slot. As the green light got on she was satisfied.

So with a new and empty picture card we were ready for a new day at DLP. But first I wanted to ask again for my shopping bag. I went to the Disney Fashion store and there we met the nice CM David again. We had a nice chit chat again and he made us some nice compliments. But my shopping bag was not found in any of the DV shops. I asked again in the Planet Holywood, but it wasn't found there too. So we went to the WDS and decided to ask at the City Hall later.

The Studios were already a bit crowded. Much crowded then ever before. Of course first thing we wanted to do was Crush, but it wasn't open yet. They still needed to do some preparations. So we went to Cars. There we waited 40 minutes. I liked the waiting area in which you can see all the Cars from the movie, which I really love. And then it was time for the ride. In fact the ride is funny. It's not fast but sometimes you really have the feeling that the cars are crushing into each other. Sadly the ride was very short. It really is a kiddie ride, but it's just fun doing it even if you are only a child at heart.  Then we went to Cinémagique. A band was playing some songs like "Hoorray for Hollywood" and "I wanna be like you". That was a nice entertaining element. Then the show started and I was totally fascinated again. We still didn't found out how the effects work and I once again had tears in my eyes by watching all the film kisses. As we were coming out of Cinémagique the Parade was going to begin and so we watched it from one of the rows behind. The Mary Poppins really acted good and she even really looked like her. And I adore her beautiful dress.  :wink:  After the Parade we went to the R'n'RC. I really prefer it to SM. It's much smoother and the rock music is so cool. I even love the start. You are blasted off right into the first loop. That's so awesome. I was so thrilled and so was my husband. So with that excitement we went back to Crush, which was now open. The waiting line was about 90 minutes but we queued for it. It went on faster then we thought and we started the ride. The dark ride section is so beautiful and I spotted a Hidden Mickey there. And then came the Coaster section, which was totally amazing. You really lost your orinetation. It went up and down and around and at the end the long wait was worth it. Sadly one of the Cast Members told us, that the ride will never get a Fast Pass, because the ride has not enough capacity to build 2 waiting lines at one time. We went to the Studio 1 and did some shopping and then left the Studios and went to the DL park.

First we went to the City Hall and asked for my shopping bag. But it wasn't found there too. So my bag really got lost. Again I shed some tears and so we were just sitting on a bank at Main Street a bit depressed. My husband wasn't feeling quite good. He was very tired and as he has some back problems he felt a bit uncomfortable. I in my little depression understood him wrong and we had a bit stress. But not for long, just for a minute or so. I had understood he didn't wanted to be at DLP, but of course that was wrong. He just loves DLP as much as me. And as he had said it a couple of times to me I was satisfied. I think I was just a bit mad about my lost shopping bag so that we got this stressed arguement.  :wink:  :cry:  But like all the loving couples we got friendly again and decided to watch the OUADP. This time we where standing in front of one of the Main street shops. From here we could see the Peter Pan stop. The pirates were making some flag acrobatics and Hook and Smee were chasing Peter and Wendy. We catched the smells of the Mary Poppins , the Villains and the Princesses floats. After the Parade we sat back on the bank and waited till 5 p.m. to catch the wristbands for the EMH.

The queue for the wristbands was all around Town Square, but it went on very fast. We got some green ones and with them we went to Discoveryland. We felt hungry and decided to eat some Burgers at Cafe Hyperion. While eating the Lion King show started and so we watched it from the beginning to the end. The show was great. Now we maybe want to watch the musical in Hamburg too.  :wink:  After that great show my husband played a bit in the Games Arcade there. But as I got bored he stopped and we could go to Buzz. We needed to show our wristbands and then we were allowed to queue. The ride was cool as ever, but even as it was EMH the queue was 35 minutes. This time we scored more than last time. My husband made 64000 and I 35000.  =D>  At SM was only 5 minutes waiting time and so we did this too. The ride was cool but bumpy as ever. We bought some of the stuff I had lost and then went on to Fantasyland. Actually we wanted to ride Peter Pan, but the queue was too long and so we went to Pirates. Then we did BTM by dark. Because the sun was setting down. The ride is so cool. This was the first time to ride it by dark for my husband. He really loved it. When you are on top of BTM and you see the lit up DLP it's just amazing.  After BTM we went to Main Street because the Park was going to close. But just for  seeing the lit up 15th banners and the catle the EMH was worth it. It all looked so beautiful. My husband decided that we need to come in winter to DLP to see the whole park by night. So next trip is already planned.  :wink: But sadly only for next year.  :wink:

We left the park and took the bus back to the hotel.  There we took a bath and I started packing. Even as I don't wanted to. But I felt asleep happy, because I knew there was still one day more to come.

Hope you enjoyed that part. Now you know, I didn't found my shopping back.  :cry:  But anyway we had a great 3rd day. You only need to wait till Monday for the last part and then the photos will be online too. I promise.  :wink:
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

tubbsy

Aw lovely Disneyana.

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

mtt

great trip report, sorry about your bag
dlp nov 98, feb 99, sept 07, sept 2008
wdw 95,97,2000,2002,2005

miss disney fan

another great trip report, sorry to hear you didnt find your bag, cant wait to here about your last day

Owain

Great Trip Report !

RnRCj

Very good report Disneyana :wink: I'm sorry you lost your shopping bag :(

Soap

Another great read Disneyana ;)
A pity for your bag, but ah well, such things just happen sometimes.

Can't wait for the pictures ;)
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney