Actual filming at Studio Tram Tour!

Started by Kristof, April 26, 2005, 09:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

France2 is airing a new satire program called "Une Journée Dehouf".  It puts unbelieveble people and characters in hilarious situations.  For a few of these sketches, the filmcrew actually went to DLRP!

The Pearl Harbour set was used as a military camp and the Dinotopia Temple was the background for a Lord of the Rings satire.

They also filmed on Hook's Galley for a pirates scene.

Cool huh.  :D

:arrow:  http://www.dlrpmagazine.com/114.php?sub ... m=&ucat=5&

Jorien

Yeah very nice! Always good news when they are using dlrp for filming. I wish we could see it.

Jorien  :D

Kristof

Maybe these sets were all build for this kind of smaller television work...  :-k

Jorien

haha, could be.  :wink:

Anthony

Quote from: "raptor1982"Maybe these sets were all build for this kind of smaller television work...  :-k

Maybe.... It definately shows the potential WDS has, anyway.

If they ever build street sets there I can see them being used a lot for smaller filming jobs like this, and perhaps even for shooting small sections of actual movies in the Studios - you never know!  :lol:  

The only other time that STT has been used for filming like this was when Destiny's Child performed in front of the Dinotopia set for Disney Channel at around the time of the park's opening.  They even had fire in those... things in front of it (can't think what they're called!).

Maybe DLRP is slowly realising that they could actually make money from WDS, and not just from guests but from TV/movie companies wanting to use sets and props?  :)

Kristof

QuoteThe only other time that STT has been used for filming like this was when Destiny's Child performed in front of the Dinotopia set for Disney Channel at around the time of the park's opening.

Well, that was filmed for an opening program of the Studios park for Europe (not sure what countries, Belgium and the Netherlands had a shared program).  It showed kids who had done something special for their community ( :roll: ) looking for "keys" in the Studios which they would use in the end of the program to open the gates of the Park.

It had David Hasselhoff inside the Armadillo, Britney Spears in Studio 1, Westlife singing on the Catastrophe Canyon set, Destiny's Child on the Dinotopia set and Marco Borsato (a Dutch singer) I believe on Place des Stars (not sure anymore.  I have this movie on videotape, can make it digital if someone's interested.  :)

Anthony

Haha!  Sounds really cheesy but good fun all the same!  If you ever get time to get it onto a computer then I'd be interested in taking a look, purely for seeing WDS at opening, I should add...  :wink:

Kristof

Well it was extremely cheesy!  I mean, Britney Spears was acting  :shock:

Anthony

Quote from: "raptor1982"Well it was extremely cheesy!  I mean, Britney Spears was acting  :shock:

You forgot the "" around "acting".  :wink:  :lol:

Jorien

Talking about Britney Spears........I actually found the whole show very bad.  :wink:  :P I taped it too, when it was on, but i deleted it immediatly after the show had finished. Nothing interesting to see.

Kristof

Well, I found it very interesting, because I had visisted the Disneyland Park only 2 times before, and had a growing interest in it.  It was cool to see all those attractions and stuff.

Jorien

What are you saying, i wasn't interested enough in dlrp because i deleted the show????  :wink: Of course i like every second i can see of dlrp on tv. So that was nice, and especially the Dinotopia scene being shown on tv i found great. But because i have some other programs on tape that are much better and more informative, i didn't care to keep this show too.  :wink:

Jorien   :D

Kristof

lol no

Jorien

LOL! Guess what! Britney Spears has been saved!!!  :roll:
No i'm not talking about a new gossip in the sunday times. After this whole topic i was getting interested in seeing what was on that tape i have, with all the things i recorded through the years. And guess what was on that tape at the end......yes that show that Raptor is talking about. I did tape over it, but after that there is still a long piece of that show. That Dinotopia decor looks so impressive, so hugh. I love that decor. The show isn't that great, but i can see what raptor means, with the shots from the studios in it.  :wink:

Kristof

I love the Dinotopia set in those shots.  Especially the real fire!