What does the witch say ?

Started by Parkfisch, September 11, 2007, 01:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parkfisch

But you may have to ride it more often than just one time, because - as I already mentioned - there are different sentences at the boat scene ( unlike the mirror scene where you can hear "Ätschi Bätschi Fee" everytime^^ ).

Quote from: "SkySurfer""I suach an Partner" is german bavarian slang.

Or austrian slang.  :wink:

SkySurfer

Quote from: "Parkfisch"Or austrian slang.  :wink:

Oh yeah... I forgot :lol:
You are right!

Parkfisch

I've got a DVD of my Blanche Neige ride visit from December 31, 1999 and I was watching it today and you can clearly hear the "I suach an Partner / I'm searching a partner" sentence.  :lol:

But I don't know how to put it online. Maybe Hommi16 can help me ?!  :D

"Ätschi Bätschi Fee" is there as well, of course !  :P  :P

Parkfisch

To the members of the UK:
What does the queen / witch say .....

....in California ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Op31SdQOoY&NR=1
You can see it's the same ride like in Paris.
Florida's version is completely different:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0253_6z ... ed&search=
And the witch is just laughing there...  :wink:
Last but not least, Tokyo's version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHWW7_Ay ... ed&search=
It's a copy of the one in Florida, but at least 10 times better. I was very impressed when I went on it in 1998. For me it's the best version of them all, but the "Happy End" scene is missing. Notice: There are some really good effects that you don't see in this video, because it's too dark.
Is there a Snow White Ride at Hong Kong Disneyland BTW ? I haven't been there yet.

Owain

No but they have a landscaped area called Snow White Grotto  :)

Parkfisch

Not even such small rides can be found in Hong Kong. *lol* It's Disneyland without attractions.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Okay, let's get on-topic again:
Who wants to try to contact someone in a French Disneyland Board ?  8)

tubbsy

Aitchy Baitchy Fee!

I've just shown this to Steph/Elizabeth Swan - She says "Isnt it just some made up scary words?  :roll:  :lol:

No imagination! :lol:

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Disneyana

That's just so funny. I never realised that it sounded like Ätschi Bätschi Fee till now. LOL  :D  Although I can speak french quiet good, it's very difficult to understand what she's saying. But I contacted someone who can maybe help us to find out. I just need to wait for their response.  :wink:  But perhaps she's really saying Ätschi Bätschi Fee ?! LOL  :lol:
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

MSW

but, still, please in English:
What means 'Ätschi Bätschi Fee'?

RocketBabyDoll

Quote from: "RocketBabyDoll"Hmm, I guess Ätschibätsch is somewhat equivalent to sticking one's tongue out to someone. And Fee means fairy. So no real connection between those two.  :lol:

There.
Don\'t waste your time or time will waste you

DynastyGo

I'm French, the first time we see the witch in the video I think she is saying "Je viens apporter cette pomme empoisonnée à Blanche Neige" = "I'm bringing this poisoned apple to Snow white".

What she says at the end of the video I don't understand clearly what she is saying after her transformation.

I think I need to ride this attraction again.

Parkfisch

Maybe "........ il fait" ? Anything with "fait" I think, because "fait" is spoken like the German "Fee".

tubbsy

In English? Aitchi Baitchi Fee!- Nothing that makes any sense!

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

RiverSong

I think she says something like "je suis déguisée, le tour est joué" but I'm not sure. But déguiser means verkleiden in German or dressed up in English wich would make sense to me. I never thought of Ätschi Bätschi Fee... lol... that's funny! I'm going to ask my boyfriend what he understands in that scene...  :lol:

Parkfisch

Watch my link of the Californian ride. What does she say there ? Maybe it's the same that she says in French in Paris ?!