HSM: Vanessa Hudgens slips up!

Started by Anonymous, September 08, 2007, 02:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Surprised no-one else has commented on this yet.

I see a nude photo of Vanessa Hudgens has surfaced on the net, which has been confirmed is not a fake by Hudgens.

I've heard varying reports on this, some of which suggest that she's been replaced in the High School Musical franchise because of this.

I'm not sure if I've got my wires crossed, but it sounds as though Zac Effron, who is her real life boyfriend, could be responsible for releasing the image onto the Internet.

It seems he is a bit of a prima donna in real life and all around unpleasant person, but the worst is he seems to have escaped all this unscathed whereas Vanessa has got ousted from the franchise.

I can understand Disney's viewpoint in wanting to protect the family appeal of the franchise, but surely it would be better to boot them both from what I'm hearing about Effron and get a new pair of stars to continue the franchise. I'm sure they could continue the franchise with Ashley Tidsdale and some new stars.

I have mixed feelings really about her getting the boot, it seems a bit harsh, but it doesn't go down well with the innocent image, and she perhaps should have been more careful about who she trusts. On the other hand, when you look at how people like Britney Spears and Paris Hilton go off the rails, and they seem to get more kudo's for it.

I just hope it doesn't throw her completely off the rails and she ends up doing a Lindsay Lohan.

Nicholas-c

i was going to post something but wasn't sure :P

I have seen the photos and they aren't nude, she is posing in underwear nothing serious really (well it is for her since photos have been put on net of her!)
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

Anonymous

I've seen one photo and she's completely naked, looks like you haven't seen all the photo's.

:?

Obviously I can't post the photo here!

:P

treble

havn't seen them but my nephew says they are pretty bad. could it be under the banner any publicity is good publicity because i have a feeling a lot of men are now going to by the dvd. :sick:  she is the 'weak link' compared to the others and who says they can't do it with a new set of characters. it is a high school after all :D/
just like alice you\'re in wonderland

Anonymous

I really don't like what I've read about this Effron guy though. Sounds to me like Disney should give him the boot too.

Owain

I was going to post this to after my daily read of the Sun !  :P

I didnt no she was 18, i certainly do now !  :lol:

Quote from: "Nicholas-c"i was going to post something but wasn't sure :P

I have seen the photos and they aren't nude, she is posing in underwear nothing serious really (well it is for her since photos have been put on net of her!)
Buy todays Sun or check The Sun Website.  :P

treble

that's what i mean, they could get rid of the entire cast and start a fresh with first years (or what ever they call them in the usa) buffy survived without angel (although i nearly didn't :P )

Anonymous

Batman survived without Michael Keaton.

Superman survived without Christopher Reeve.

James Bond survived without Sean Connery.

Doctor Who survived without William Hartnell.

Star Trek survived without William Shatner.

Buffy survived without Kristy Swanson.

The franchise is the key.

treble

exactly

they could have an exchange student (from mexico i.e.diego luna :wink: )
or a dance off seeing as they love grease so much. it may even be the best thing for it.
a month or ago i took my daughter to a local production of it. i feared the worse but my daughter loves the film so much i was willing to suffer. all the performers were between 4 and 16 years old. i was very pleasently surprised the two kids who played troy and gabbys' parts did an excellent job-better in fact so who needs them.
 i have seen the picture now and i've seen worse on page 3 but it's just not disney is it

Anonymous

Hmmm, well on page 3 they don't bare all. I wonder if everyone else has seen the picture I've seen.

:shock:  :lol:

treble

sometimes it's very close. i'm no prude but sometimes the sun thinks it's male readers don't have a lot of imagination. the one i saw seemed a little to posed for me. lets not forget she is only 19,would a 19 year old know how to 'work the camera' cos she didn't know how to hsm1!

Owain

I dont understand what the big deal is, like shes 19 she can do whatever she wants and its not her fault somone linked it to the internet. Just cause shes a celebrity people make such a big deal  :?

treble

it's the disney link that's making everyone go ga-ga
and you can rely on the british press to destroy anyones success :x

Anonymous

Exactly, it doesn't project the sweet, innocent image that Disney wants. Remember, HSM is aimed primarily at a young audience.

Patrick

Oh come on you can't be telling me Disney honestly will care that much, after all they hired Lindsey Lohan for many movies and look what she's like, this was simply a private picture supposed to stay private.  Really I don't see what all the stupid fuss is about, it's just a tiny tabloid story overblown as usual by the tabloids who would rather see everyone go under.  Remember how the Sun over blew the whole backstage character story from dlrp :x .