Disney's Villain Islands

Started by murkai, June 21, 2007, 07:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

15MagicalYears

I have been working on a rollercoaster for this park,
It has nothing to do with villians but when you read the video discription you will understand !
I made it on RCT3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 3.
Tell me what you think !
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lMVR8rgY6vs
 :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

The Butlin Boy

Nice idea 15MagicalYears :)

15MagicalYears

I tried to mix in BTM SP and SP,
I guess it worked in a way.  8)

-breeno-

Nice work 15MagicalYears i love it :D .
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

TowMater

Good job, I might do my own version of a land called "Villian land" in my RCT3 park.

15MagicalYears: I could help you for that parade idea.

The first 2 are good.

Dancers
An pack of hyenas dance around this float to the song "Be Prepard".

Float 2
Scar had arrived, making plans to kill Mufasa and Simba and arranging a meal: Zazu! to the hyenas.

Dancers
(Dancers from the Power float) Mencing souls leads the 3rd float to the Fantasia music.

Float 3
Chereanbog stands on Bald Mountain giving commands to the souls leading the float while the Fantasia music plays.

Dancers
Poor Unfortante Souls arrives with the music of "Poor Unfortante Souls" while Flotson and Joltson follow behind the souls.

Float 4
Ursula sits on a big dark shell sending commands to Flotson and Joltson below while she sings "Poor Unfortante Souls".

Dancers
Two 10ft long snakes lead this float (One looks like the one in Fantasmic and other from OUADP) and shliver about.

Float 5 Jafar & Lago had set revenge while they sing they're own version of "Prince Ail".

Float 6
Gaston, Cruella, The Queen and Hades are on-board giving a big scary ending to an big scary parade.

Villians
The Villians listed below:

Stromboli
Brer Fox
Brer Bear
Honest John
Gidoen
Frollo
Shain Yu
Captain Hook
Mr. Smee
Prince John
Sheriff of Nottingham
Zurg
Randell
Chick Hicks (Real life form with moving eyes, changing faces and communating to guests)

Parade Route
From Dark Villiage to Ed's Cooking Spin.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

peep

Wow, thats a really cool idea. Probably too dark for kids but its still a cool idea. As you grow older you begin to love the villians more anyway, so why not a whole park dedicated to them?

Sorry but not keen on the RCT3 coaster, but then again RCT3 is so limited as to what you can do.
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

howtodeal

Quote from: "15MagicalYears"I have been working on a rollercoaster for this park,
It has nothing to do with villians but when you read the video discription you will understand !
I made it on RCT3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 3.
Tell me what you think !
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lMVR8rgY6vs
 :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

How about Hades Rollercoaster, I hate how they don't use Hercules
charecters  :P , remember the scene when Hercules was fighting
the monster that had lots of heads  :D , that would be a perfect idea for
a rollercoaster in my opinion  :)

Jayne

Its such a cool idea- theres not enough villian stuff around, and lets face it- theres just as many people that love the villains! x

buzz

love this idea it sounds so great would perfer this to the studios lol which i think are a bit boring but thats for a different time lol

think you would have to add a sort of pirate bit in it as well

pjulie75

I think the ideas sound great and are explained in great detail but the concept of a whole park dedicted to Villians, I don't really think is the concept of Disney.  I thought Disney would supposed to be for everyone old and young to enjoy a magical day together in a fantasy world.  In the films they usually balance the good with the evil and a park dedicted to evil is a bit sinister.  It would be fantastic for older kids, adults and halloween but not on it's own.  I think elements could be taken to the parks and this would balance it out.  The detail in your idea is fantastic and it was great to read. :maleficent_bounce: