Your On-Ride Photos

Started by Anthony, April 10, 2005, 11:55:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LukeExcell

Lol i'll have to put some of mine up if i get any wen i go in October...

never2old

Found this one, from a couple of years ago... Went with my mother and a couple of friends (girls only trip, excellent) and POTC was empty... So we could be alone in the boat  :D

Pete's Dragon

Woo-hoo !!! I finally have a scanner. So the first thing into the machine is this. The only on-ride photo I have.

Its me and Jasmine on our Honeymoon, the first time ever on RnRC in 2004. And I must say its a typical pose for both of us.

never2old

Pete's Dragon, the people behind you look strangely familiar....

toonarmylass

Quote from: "never2old"Found this one, from a couple of years ago... Went with my mother and a couple of friends (girls only trip, excellent) and POTC was empty... So we could be alone in the boat  :D

sis which one is you? do we look a like at all?? :P

never2old

I'm the one with the huge smile  :D , sitting in the back to the left (my mom's on the right wearing a red coat)

toonarmylass

well we both have long brown hair we both wear glasses and big grins on our face on potc. however i am a lot bigger than you but apart from that we were separated at birth!!!! he he he

Nala_84

Petes Dragon, I've already seen another onride-picture with Mickey & Minnie on the back seats - how is that possible?!? :mrgreen:
When I look at Jasmine's face, I'm again very unsure if I should give RnRC a first try in December as I'm really afraid of fast coasters...  :oops:
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

burntsienna

Quote from: "Nala_84"Petes Dragon, I've already seen another onride-picture with Mickey & Minnie on the back seats - how is that possible?!? :mrgreen:
When I look at Jasmine's face, I'm again very unsure if I should give RnRC a first try in December as I'm really afraid of fast coasters...  :oops:

I fully agree! I promised my sister that I'd go on RnRC next year if we are able to get to Disney...now I'm wishing I hadn't promised! lol
But we've also made a deal to go on ToT so that's why I have to go on RnRC.
I'm scared of hights, fastness, going upside-down and basically big coasters...what am I getting myself in for!
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

cinders

I can tell you now there is no way anyone is getting my on any coasters :| LOL my son and nephew think they will ! i can assure you they wont ! LOL

2004  Decemeber Hotel  Santa Fe
2005  October Hotel  Cheyenne
2007 Decemeber  Hotel Santa Fe
2008 Decemeber Hotel Cheyenne
2009 July Hotel Santa Fe
2009 Novemeber Sequoia Lodge
Abigail`s 7th birthday suprise 21st March 2010
2010 9th Decemeber Santa Fe can`t wait!

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "Nala_84"Petes Dragon, I've already seen another onride-picture with Mickey & Minnie on the back seats - how is that possible?!? :mrgreen:

When we got the photo, they asked did we want the people in the back seats removed. I didn't know at the time they would superimpose Mickey and Minnie toys over the top of them. Dunno if they still do it, I would imagine so......

bigrossco

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"

When we got the photo, they asked did we want the people in the back seats removed. I didn't know at the time they would superimpose Mickey and Minnie toys over the top of them. Dunno if they still do it, I would imagine so......

Was going to say you can see part of someone next to minnie mouse

so hopethey still do this
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

Nala_84

That's the picture of my first ride on Rock'n'Roller Coaster last Tuesday ;):

[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Nala_84"That's the picture of my first ride on Rock'n'Roller Coaster last Tuesday ;):

Hehe, you finally went on it then (told you to :P ). I hope you enjoyed it :)

RnRCj

Here is the photo of my 100th ride on Rock 'n' Roller Coaster. It would have been the perfect picture had I not blinked!