Your On-Ride Photos

Started by Anthony, April 10, 2005, 11:55:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fly_with_me_dumbo

how much are the on ride photos?

disney_donutter

they vary really.. you can buy I think 2 x a5 for 18 euro, that's what we normally get.

fly_with_me_dumbo

what about one larger one?

disney_donutter

I think that could be 16 Euro.. it has been a while since I bought one.. I will have a look around and let you know for definate.

fly_with_me_dumbo

lilcharlie

I have some classic on ride photos but how do you post the pictures?!

disney_donutter

hey Dumbo.. I have look around through all my disney receipts and stuff, and I cant find the price of the ride photos, a few of my friends work on the rides over there, so I will try to get in touch with them and find out for you..

lilcharlie - it would be easier for you to upload your pics to http://www.photobucket.com select the IMG code and just paste it straight in the thread! :-)

fly_with_me_dumbo

Quote from: "disney_donutter"hey Dumbo.. I have look around through all my disney receipts and stuff, and I cant find the price of the ride photos, a few of my friends work on the rides over there, so I will try to get in touch with them and find out for you..

lilcharlie - it would be easier for you to upload your pics to http://www.photobucket.com select the IMG code and just paste it straight in the thread! :-)

Great :D  thanks

Reiana

I'm the one behind the Lady in red  :wink:
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa16 ... untain.jpg

It is an old BTM picutre but I haven't changed that much  :wink:

disney_donutter

Dumbo, I never did manage to find out about prices for you, sorry my deary! x

Owain

Quote from: "fly_with_me_dumbo"what about one larger one?

The photo below coast 20 euros. All the large ones liek that are the same price on every ride i think. But that price is from back in march this year.

eg;

Nala_84

Here's my latest one: The proove for my courage, it was the first time ever for me to ride Space Mountain - okay, my expression is horrible, but I enjoyed it anyways  :P

The first row shows me and my boyfriend, dad is sitting on the left behind.

[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

DisneyAlba

Heh, Nala, your dad looks slightly sick...  :wink:
I take it you aren't afraid of rollercoasters anymore, then? I remember our discussion about Crush's Coaster before our trips...
You can take the girl out of Scotland, but you can't take Scotland out of the girl.

Nala_84

Hey DisneyAlba,

well, that's a strange thing with me ;)! In fact, I am afraid of roallercoasters in general; f.e. I'd never go onto inverted coasters, freefall towers or something like that!
It's like that: I really trust in Disney and the security of their rides. The thing I'm most afraid of on coasters are big drops... Loopings f.e. aren't that bad for me. I already rode BTM (which is still my favourite ride at DLRP!) and Indiana Jones at DLRP. My boyfriend rode SM:M2 last time and promised me taht I could take it if I could take Indy. A friend of mine (Disneyana on this forum) promised me, too, and so I thought that I really just should give it a try. And it was pretty wild, really!! I guess it's really wilder than Indy, f.e. But it's really just a few seconds of your life and nothing bad can happen to you :)!

After trying SM:M2 it was nearly no problem for me to try Crush's Coaster, and although this ride is pretty wild, too, I loved it because it's just so much fun! I nearly screamed all the time during SM and Crush's, but after the rides I was just so happy that I had the courage to do it, and this is really satisfying ;)! But I didn't go on RnRC, maybe I'll try it next time, it was really enough action for me with SM:M2 ;)! And yes, my dad found SM also pretty shocking and wild, he always looks like this on fast coasters :D
Have you already tried Crush's now?

Sorry for being offtopic though   :oops: But I also wanted to say that we paid 20 Euros for 2 pictures in the nice A5-frame you can see on the picture ;)!
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Rain

They had two different prices for ride photos when we were there from the 11 - 13th of this month. It was 20 euros and 15 euros. The 15 euro option is in a nice 3D cardboard frame, the 20 euros one may be a plastic frame, and is slightly bigger, but as we went for the 15 euros options I can't be sure what the frame was made of.