Your On-Ride Photos

Started by Anthony, April 10, 2005, 11:55:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "RnRCj"Here is the photo of my 100th ride on Rock 'n' Roller Coaster. It would have been the perfect picture had I not blinked!

That's a really cool idea, Happy 100th ride :P  :lol:

Javey74

Quote from: "Nala_84"That's the picture of my first ride on Rock'n'Roller Coaster last Tuesday ;):

You look totally wicked on that photo Nala.. :D/  :D

Nala_84

Haha yeah I know, but that wasn't my intention :mrgreen: I wanted to let my eyes open during the fast start, but that was maybe a bit too much lol!
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Riebi

But what have you done with the two guys behind you  :mrgreen:
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Nala_84

:lol: That's a good question... the CM asked if he should zoom us in and I said yes, so I didn't have a look at the guys behind us anymore :mrgreen: First we wanted such a Mickey-/Minnie-replacement, but those guys looked too funny ;)!
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Riebi

:lol:  Seems they had a really hard trip!  :lol:  Or you´ve punched them in their stomach in a very mysterious happening while the launch! :P  :lol:
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Getyogrooveon

Here is myself and my son on our very first ride on the Tower Of Terror on 02.12.08 (back left - highlighted). My 12 year old boy feels he is too old for cuddles any more and won't even kiss us goodnight. From the momemnt we strapped in, he held my coat, by the time we started moving he was clenching my hand, and as you can see, wehn we dropped he was burying himself into my arm!  :D  :D   :D . Not so cool after all.

Incidentally, on my second ride I was sat next to this man who had a model girlfriend and was "painfully cool". He too ended up grabbing my arm when we dropped - must be something about the big duvet jacket - people reach fro it for security!
"Eveything is automatic - this is Disney" [CM on the rollercoaster simulator in the Studios - Nov 2004]

05.92 Newport Bay
09.01 Santa Fe
11.03 Cheyenne
11.05 Sequoia Lodge
11.06 Cheyenne
11.07 Cheyenne
12.08 Cheyenne
08.10 Saratoga Springs - Walt Disney World
11.10 Cheyenne

never2old

Quote from: "Getyogrooveon"Incidentally, on my second ride I was sat next to this man who had a model girlfriend and was "painfully cool". He too ended up grabbing my arm when we dropped - must be something about the big duvet jacket - people reach fro it for security!

I had the exact same thing!!  :D

Your son looks terrified, did he enjoy it though? Did he go back?

disneyloverjessie

This is me and my family on pirates of the carribean! (third row!)
\'when you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you\' - Pinocchio

\'A dream is a wish your heart makes\' - Cinderella<3

Hotel New York = 10 times
Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

[size=150]Disneyland Paris<3[/size]

disneyfreak90

here are my photos xD

charlied

How much are on ride photos on Pirates of the Caribbean and Big Thunder Mountain? I've never got one before and I thought I could get one from my next trip. Thanks.

disneyfreak90

Quote from: "charlied"How much are on ride photos on Pirates of the Caribbean and Big Thunder Mountain? I've never got one before and I thought I could get one from my next trip. Thanks.
when you take 2 smaller pictures is one for 10€ and when you take a bigger one it's abou 18€ i think... :wink:

DLP-Photos.com

Well me and my friend was pretty irritated by the extremely expensive on-ride photos on our latest trip, so halfway through the trip we decided to make some silly poses and situations. Not to ruin peoples photos in any way, but to give them a laugh before they watched the price :lol:

I should warn you - some of them are extremely silly!!!

The one that started it all and created quite a laugh with a lot of people. Someone took photos of it even though they weren't in our boat. Yes, we are in the back :lol:

One crazy evening on BTM :P

The Blues Brothers on SM:M2

Oh, no - we lost our heads in the Twilight Zone :O

I cannot believe I actually paid 15 euros for this...

The stupidest of them all - yes, it is our wallets

And the star of them all - that created the biggest laugh:

Please note that these were made with fun in my mind - nothing was did to ruin any experience for anyone. We were annoyed by the expensive prices (come on, 20 € for 2 photos in carton frames???) and knew that if people wanted their photo and didn't want us in it they can zoom us out - we only did it, when we were in the back or front row - not in the middle where it could ruin a photo...
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

tubbsy

:lol: A man after my own heart! I would still have bought one even with you being daft in it. I dont buy many on ride photos but I like to get a couple even at that price and you and your friend add to the giggle factor! :lol:

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Clara2141

Ha ha - they're brilliant. We limit ourselves to one per trip as they are so costly. I love our PotC one after I got the CM to let me on the front as it was my birthday. They than sand Bon Anniversaire to be over the tannoy.
Sequoia Lodge - July 1997
Santa Fe - July 2001
Day Trip - Sept 2009
Cheyenne - Feb 2010

Santa Fe - Nov 2010
Santa Fe - Feb 2011

I\'ve imagined being here like this so many times before, reaching out to take your hand as the butterflies in me soar