OUR TRIP TO DINSEYLAND RESORT PARIS

Started by empaire, April 13, 2009, 10:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

empaire

Hello people!

I have just come from DLRP and am going to say my trip to him with my brother and my boyfriend...

In end.
Everything began on Wednesday, the 11th from April to 7 a.m. when we caught the flight of Barcelona to Paris...

On having come my brother was not waiting for the great surprise that we gave to him.

It was expecting to lodge at the hotel Cheyenne where always we have lodged but this time we were in the Sequoia Lodge
My brother without knowing if he was true or not, asking since, we would come to our hotel, and we saying to him that he was this.

Cheek inn quite correct and leaving already the suitcases in the room we went away directly to trying WDS's innovations...

Come tomorrow I put photos and continue with the review

BYE!!!! Adiós
THE YEAR TO LIVE YOUR DREAM!!!!!!!!

15yearsofMagic2008

Quote from: "empaire"Hello people!

I have just come from DLRP and am going to say my trip to him with my brother and my boyfriend...

In end.
Everything began on Wednesday, the 11th from April to 7 a.m. when we caught the flight of Barcelona to Paris...

On having come my brother was not waiting for the great surprise that we gave to him.

It was expecting to lodge at the hotel Cheyenne where always we have lodged but this time we were in the Sequoia Lodge
My brother without knowing if he was true or not, asking since, we would come to our hotel, and we saying to him that he was this.

Cheek inn quite correct and leaving already the suitcases in the room we went away directly to trying WDS's innovations...

Come tomorrow I put photos and continue with the review

BYE!!!! Adiós

Hola ! ¿Cómo estás?
Se ve bien! No puede esperar para las fotos!

Hello! How Are you ?
Looks good ! Cannot wait for the pictures !

Besos , Alexandra xoxoxoxoxxxoooxx
I want your love and i want your revenge you and me could write a bad romance

Don\'t call my name , don\'t call my name , Alejandro

empaire

Good I continue with the review
Before, but a photo ...

Directly we went away to Tower of Terror...

It was the first ToT of my brother, the second one of my boyfriend and my Third ToT (after that of Orlando and Japan)

Photo On Ride:

There we were looking awhile since the Studios had stayed after two years of going when still(yet) ToT was not opened and the half stays for doing(painting), this park with the whole renovation has changed to better much.

A photo of how has remained Studio Tram Tour:

We went away to seeing Animagique and Cinemagique.

And we went away to eating since it was time, wanted to try newly " Restaurant des Stars " a free buffet with setting of the movie Ratatouille.
With that we had ourselves of waiting until 3 p.m.. And we were hungry, since we had not had anything for breakfast we went away to eating in Backlot Express Restaurant, where we liked him very much.

Rock'n Roaller Coaster and later we went away to doing more than 60 minutes of tail in Crush Coaster, another innovation but the truth so many tail for it so the truth that NOT.

Going out a Cars and to expect for the cavalcade while we look at shops and more ToT we saw Disney's Stars and Cars Parade.

And already with the closed park and there being the proved one the innovations we went away to the hotel, but before a stop on the station to buy some thing to have dinner and it waters down.

Come to the hotel a bath in the swimming pool and to sleeping ...

A few photos ...

Buffet Hotel

Close to the chimney

In the bed the two

In the bath

and The Hollywood Tower Hotel

Bye, Adiós

15yearsofMagic2008

HOLA !Buenos dias !

Love your photos!
I want your love and i want your revenge you and me could write a bad romance

Don\'t call my name , don\'t call my name , Alejandro

Aveen2008

Great photos and trip report!! Thanks for sharing!!
Luv Aveen xoxo

kiki_304

Great pictures.  

Looks like you had a good time.

Epcot_Boy

:D/  :D/ Thanks for sharing :D/  :D/

Epcot_Boy :ears:

David

toonarmylass

why cant i see all your picures :cry: the ones i can see i love!!

The Butlin Boy

Your photos and report are fantastic, thanks for sharing them. I'm glad you all had a great time :)

Javey74

Great photos and Trip Report,  :wink:  :D  

But as toonarmylass stated, a few are missing..  :(  :?

Thanks for sharing..  :D/

empaire

Our second day we it dedicate to Disneyland Park ...

We it start visiting to remember, since it was doing more than 2 years that we had not gone.

And after the photos we see It's Party Mickey Swindles ... with and Friends. That we see that it is a bit boring.

Good other photos more of the castle ...

The cavern of the dragoon

Discoveryland

Pirates of the Caribbean

This day was very warm but we it pass very well the three, in the night come to the hotel it has dinner and to sleeping to confront our third day.

Next day I put more photos in order that you could enjoy them

Good Bye, Adiós

PD. To my if that go out for me the photos

The Butlin Boy

I love looking at your photos empaire, they're fantastic. I can't wait to see the rest of your report :)

ColdSun

very nice report and your pictures are fantastic :D . Looks like you had a blast! Thanks for sharing!