Trip pictures 03-04-2005

Started by Kristof, April 06, 2005, 12:07:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Jorien

Great, thanks!!!! These statues look very nice too, why haven't i heard anything about it on the forums?

They are really doing their best to make the park look its best for the SM:M2 opening so it seems! Great news!!!!

Jorien  :D

Anthony

Excellent pictures!  The IMAX is looking beautiful and... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE UGLY LOTLK ANIMALS ARE GONE!!!!  :shock:  :shock:  :D

flor

but again those ugly LOTK signs  :twisted:

Anthony

Yeah!  :(   And it looks even worse in the middle of that huge empty area there...

It's not like they need them to advertise the show - it's popular enough already, and Videopolis isn't exactly hard to find, is it?!  :roll:

Kristof

The animals near Orbitron are still present!

Anthony

Arrrrrggghhh!!! Noooo! They're the worst ones!  I especially hate the one with a pram, it just looks so ultra tacky...

And what was the point of them being in Videopolis anyway?  From what I could see they just use up very valuble seats for the show... Unless the seats they're placed in can't be used by guests for technical reasons or something...  :?

flor

Thursday the Giraffe and Monkey were back on their place ;-)
no more ugly LOTLK sign ;)

Anthony

Quote from: "flor"Thursday the Giraffe and Monkey were back on their place ;-)

Well, I suppose this as close we're ever going to get to having our own "Jungle Cruise" or "Animal Kingdom"...  :wink:

I suppose they were just embarassed about having them there for the press opening then...  :lol: