Good Morning Walt Disney Studios (2005)

Started by Anthony, April 04, 2005, 05:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Hello everyone!

Here's a topic just for the dicussion of this year's Good Morning Walt Disney Studios mini-parade, which began again for 2005 on April 2nd and runs until August 28th.

The first photo I've managed to find of the parade:

:arrow: //http://kyoto.free.fr/dlrp03042005%20016.jpg
   (source: Kyoto, Dlrp Magic Interactive forums)

This could infact be the Cruella show now I think about it.  It appears the dalmation car with cruella rumour was correct, though, whatever this is from.  It's nice they got someone the right kind of age to play Cruella there aswell, since she isn't really meant to be as young as she always seems to be in the parks.  :)

Update: The photo is indeed from the Cruella DeVil show. :wink:

Steven

I'm glad to see Cruella with a new haircut  :D

flor

This is the Cruella of the Cruella Devil show ;-) with the 2 guys!! ;-)

Anthony

Quote from: "flor"This is the Cruella of the Cruella Devil show ;-) with the 2 guys!! ;-)

Thanks for the info!  I've updated the first post to make it a bit less confusing in a GMWDS topic! lol

It's very strange how there are absolutely no photos of GMWDS online yet, even though there were so many people in the parks...

Kristof

We have a lot of pics!!!   Coming online asap!

Anthony

This is getting weird now... I've not been able to find photos of Good Morning WDS anywhere!  Is it definately back?

I suppose Mission 2 has just distracted everyone.  :D

flor

they'll come online very very soon ;-)
we've lots of pictures of the parade ;-)
and the cars are different from last year
and new is: THE CHARACTER have some lines! ;-)

Anthony

Oh great, thanks.  :D

Having the characters actually talking should really help the mini-parade aswell, unless the audio is the same kind of quality as Santa in the Christmas Parade...  That is live audio though, and mainly only seems bad because of the way he talks...  :roll: