Space Mountain: Mission 2 Pin(s?)!

Started by Anthony, March 26, 2005, 09:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

You know what?  I never even realised there'd be SM:M2 pins, so I'm quite happy to see this:

//http://simba771.free.fr/Enviede+SMM2(2).jpg

It isn't the most imaginative pin, but it'll do.  I do find it quite annoying actually that their pins for new park attractions are so poor.  First the crappy LOTLK pin and now just this simple logo pin... hopefully it won't be the only SM:M2 pin.  Perhaps the fact that it's LE and released on April 9th means it's just one for the opening and there'll be others at a later date?  :)

Jorien

I have to say that i find it too simple and especially when it might be a Limited Edition, i think they could have come up with something better. Not that i don't like this one. I actually didn't expect a pinrelease at all. But something like the logo of the trailer would have been interesting.

Jorien  :D

Anthony

Quote from: "Jorien"But something like the logo of the trailer would have been interesting.

Yeah!  You're giving me ideas now... they could have made one like the logo at end of the trailer as you say and then have the supernova fire around the text lighting up from behind and flashing!

Or they could have a 3 pin set with 3 carriages of the rocket train, or perhaps a pin showing the Columbiad with a train inside that moves up and down in a slider effect...  *continues dreaming*

Jorien

Quote from: "Baloo"Yeah!  You're giving me ideas now... they could have made one like the logo at end of the trailer as you say and then have the supernova fire around the text lighting up from behind and flashing!

That's what i was thinking about too. Flashing or at least sparkling like there are stars behind it.

Quote from: "Baloo"Or they could have a 3 pin set with 3 carriages of the rocket train, or perhaps a pin showing the Columbiad with a train inside that moves up and down in a slider effect...  *continues dreaming*

Also a great idea! If we can think of these things in a few minutes time, why can't they think up something like that? I'm rather sure that they spend more time thinking about it.......although i'm beginning to doubt that now.:wink:

Jorien  :D

Patrick

Yeah this pin looks very simple and boring, I wish too it would be better looking, shame it will never be a decent replacement for me De La Terre A La Lune pin I lost :cry: .  Am I the only one here who seems to hear Baloo's petition for pins coming? :lol:

Anthony

No! No more petitions darrhhling!  We should never look back....!

Milaaan darrhlling!  That's a hobo suit darhhling, you cant possibly wear that!

Am I annoyed that they never thought to make a pin for the best character EVER?!  Damn right I am!  I demand an Edna Mode pin... NOW!