What new line of merchandising would you like for Disney?

Started by WDI1992, July 26, 2007, 05:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disney_donutter

I would wear it all the time!!! haha

Disneyana

I would be more than happy if they would sell nice big snowglobes of the main attractions like SM, BTM, IASW, Peter Pan and so on. Now they only have one of POTC and PM, but both aren't that nice. They have very nice snowglobes of the attractions like Teacups, Dumbo and IASW in the US parks. Just like these ones:

http://users.skynet.be/neverland/sg06_01.html
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Masamune

:P More Cheshire Cat stuff!

madame_leota

Quote from: "Masamune":P More Cheshire Cat stuff!

:D how did i know you were going to say that?? :lol:

i love the idea of the PM costume, i would love one! id love to have the princess dresses too! :D

lilcharlie

I deffinately think the attraction posters would be great! I was talking about it with my sis too (QueenEm) and we think little figurines of dolls from Small World would be good, one from each country that were quite classy!

Maarten

I would like to see some of the following merchandising:

- Attraction posters please! The "De la Terre a la Lune" poster would be very popular I assume. :wink:

- More books about Walt Disney Imagineering. Unlike a few years ago, a few days ago I couldn't find a book about Walt Disney Imagineering except for "From Sketch to Reality". Even books about the American parks would be nice like the new book "Imagineering at its Peak".

- More CDs. I would like to see "Walt Disney Studios: the Official Album", including tracks like "Hooray for Hollywood", "Tower of Terror Theme", "Moteurs... Action!", "Animagique Theme", "Disney Cinema Parade Suite", "Finding Nemo Suite", "Amageddon", "High Scool Musicals Bop to the Top" and so on... (and please, design an appealing cover for once!  :wink: ) Or would that be impossible due to licenses?

- Now I think about it... wouldn't it be nice to get some CDs and DVDs of the other Disney Resorts for sale in Paris?

Owain

More Disney Attractions Merchandise

Like Attraction Models, Photo Frames, Costumes.

peep

Quote from: "Maarten"- More CDs. I would like to see "Walt Disney Studios: the Official Album", including tracks like "Hooray for Hollywood", "Tower of Terror Theme", "Moteurs... Action!", "Animagique Theme", "Disney Cinema Parade Suite", "Finding Nemo Suite", "Amageddon", "High Scool Musicals Bop to the Top" and so on... (and please, design an appealing cover for once!  :wink: ) Or would that be impossible due to licenses?

That would be awesome, I would be listening to Animagique theme music for hours, I love it.
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

Nicholas-c

Quote from: "raptor1982"Attraction posters!!!

Yes!! Fancy photos and characters infront of them etc :D
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

RnRCj

I'd like a CD with the Rock n Roller Coaster soundtracks :lol:

Anonymous

Lots of Belle stuff!

:belle:

treble

:tink: it's a small world that they already have in america
 :stitch: lilo and stitch experiments
 :donald: more disney toys for boys-not just star wars or power rangers
 :hercules: goofy and the cheshire cat-to stop my nephew moaning that there's never enough
 :minnie: princess dolls clothes
just like alice you\'re in wonderland

RiverSong

I would like them to do Souvenir Pictures (like the one with Ratatouille I use as avatar) with Jack Sparrow background. I asked for one in Main Street and in Studio 1, but they didn't have backgrounds with Pirates.  :cry:  They should have more of these backgrounds! Making this picture made us laugh for hours  :P

Raffaele

Quote from: "princess_cld"I would like them to do Souvenir Pictures (like the one with Ratatouille I use as avatar) with Jack Sparrow background. I asked for one in Main Street and in Studio 1, but they didn't have backgrounds with Pirates.  :cry:  They should have more of these backgrounds! Making this picture made us laugh for hours  :P

You can as you enter the disney village there is like a little cavavan sorta thing where you can take pictures with people ... well there was a few months back.

But yeah how about disney selling diairies or like perspectives from people who work there such as cast members or imagineers it would be so interesting to read their opnions.
Pins Pins Pins ...

howtodeal

wouldn't it be nice to get some CDs and DVDs of the other Disney Resorts for sale in Paris?

yessss, please  :(  
i would love to have lots of DVDs about the park even if they were old.
I love watching these things from time to time  :D