There and back Again! Trip 19-22 July

Started by Riebi, July 23, 2007, 03:21:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Butlin Boy

Thanks for sharing those brilliant pictures :)

Disneyana

Nice pics and a wonderful trip report. I hope we will hear more of it ?! And although I just only saw a video of Candleabration I love it. It's simple but wonderful.  :wink:
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Riebi

Quote from: "Baloo"Thanks for the pictures and report! The 15th Summer is looking stunning, a million miles from the endless cloud and rain around here...

Quote from: "Riebi"The Candleabration was wonderful and mickey was right: It was one of the most magical things in our life :)
Yess!!!! :D  :D Someone positive about Candleabration! I keep reading negative things everywhere and can't understand why, it's a simple but totally magical ceremony, with the best music ever.

Yes we were very lucky with the weather. It was always sunny. Just one evening it had some rain. But just some drops at wishes.

Candleabration is great! I didn´t like the dance with mickey and his hat but the rest was so wonderful. And "turning on" of the candles was sooooo wonderful and magical! But that wasn´t just my opinion. The others said too that it´s wonderful! I also never see it on daylight! Maybe there´s a difference. But I can only say: Candleabration is a wonderful thing at summer nights! The music and the whole show is excelent and a great hello for wishes!

Day 3:

Day 3 was the Saturday and we were all thinking that this day must bet he growthest, cause of all the bus traverlers etc. But it was ok! First we take a walk to Disneyland Park and of course we take a look around Disney Village to look for a special cup. My brother collect a kind of Disney movie cups. But in all shops of the resort they haven´t this special kind. But no problem for us!
We go now through fantasia gardens accompanied by some drugs smuggler or explosives searching dog and his master. I only was thinking doooon´t look to my doooog! I don´t wanna get throw of the bottom of fantasia gardens because a simple dogsview! His master looks very serious too! But no problem. Maybe cause we haven´t drugs or explosive with us and even no dog goodies.
After the dog we went to Salon Mickey to knock there at the door! Nice women opened and let us in. We eat some cookies and drink some juice and coffee. Thanks god the dog was not there cause the cookies were so well and I don´t want to share :)
With hot coffee in us we went in the park and looks again for cups and other things. I try a stitch suit and my friend a tiggers one. We also bought a new head. A golden with mice ears. There was a sale for them and the cost only 1 €.
We go to peter pan and take a Fast Pass Ticket and after this we go to the pirates to have a ride again. We had enough time till peter pan and so we went around adventure isle and take Indiana jones on our way. After the ride we go strictly to big thunder mountain, take there a fast pass cause the time for peter pan was on and went then to peter pan. Is always wonderful to take a ship ride trough the air of London!
We eat something at colonel hati and go then to big thunder. After this we take a ride with the railroad and exit discoveryland. Space Mountain was waiting for us with a line of only 5 minutes. Beeing in space is always wonderful. They have done something with the effect since my last trip. It was better then before. Last year it was very bright inside and you could see the roof from the inside. But this year it was wonderful dark and the planets looks much better. No "de la terre a la lune" but a big step since last year!
After space mountain we take a tour to the studios. There we make the rock´n´rollercoaster and cars. Cars is nothing for big people but we had fun there :)
We looked high school musical and take a walk through the shopping zones. (yes we shopped a lot this time :) )
It was 7pm as we went to rainforest café. Under lightning, thunders and elephant  trumpets we eat a lot and roll back to Disneyland Park. We ask again for our sunglasses at town hall but no way. We take a ride at Star Tours, Big Thunder and Phantom Manor (small children are so cute in this attraction :D ) And go back to central plaza. Here we shopped again and take then a look at fantilusion and the candleabration. The firework was also wonderful but it started to rain a bit. I never saw so much stitch and winnie the pooh blankets like on this evening. Everybody buy some cause the have only a t-shirt and it was not soooo much warm (but ok if you had a jacket). They were also sold for 5 € (old price 25 or something around) and everybody in the park has a pooh or stitch head on his shoulder. Looks very nice! I bought one to but that was at the next day cause the stitches one are so cool! After the show we went back to hotel and feld in a immediate sleep. Noooo before the sleep we watched the big "the bear in the blue house" night were the mice sang a curious song of what she was and is. Then the sleep!
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Riebi

The pics of day 2  8)

Turtle knows the direction

Turtle falling in love:

The try of a ToT Backstage pic

Mine!

Sunny Day!

Critter Coral

Mary!

Me (without my mask!)!

My Dad and friend.
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Disneyana

Nice pics ! Thanks for sharing. Oh and you look beautiful ! ;-)  :lol:  :D
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"