Une Journée au Parc Disneyland (?)

Started by Anthony, May 21, 2005, 01:34:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Here's a new(-ish!) rumour for you to dream about...

Apparently there will be a new CD album released in June this year.  It will be an update of the "Une Journée à Disneyland Paris" album and may or may not feature the music of Space Mountain: Mission 2.

This entirely unconfirmed, but I thought it's a nice rumour that you'd like to hear.  :D

Source: Dlrp Magic Interactive forum

Jorien

It's not 1st April, so i guess you haven't made up this one.  :wink:  :lol:
Great news if the rumors are true!

Jorien  :D

Kristof

Wow, good news!!   :D

Kristof

I've just read the original message on that board.  The guy writes that Eurodisney does not own the right to the mission 2 soundtrack.  How can that be????  The complete track was recently used on a travel channel advertising.

Jorien

What?????  :shock: Really??????  :shock:
I thought it was written especially for SM:M2?????  :?

How is that possible?

Jorien  :D

Anthony

Quote from: "raptor1982"I've just read the original message on that board.  The guy writes that Eurodisney does not own the right to the mission 2 soundtrack.  How can that be????  The complete track was recently used on a travel channel advertising.

Yeah, that makes me wonder how much he knows about future CDs... DLRP *must* own the rights to it.  They use it on the UK booking hotline and on the attraction every day!  It's just the same as when Steve Bramson did the original, and a version of that was included on the original "Une Journée", so I really can't see why they wouldn't be able to include it either.

Kristof

Yeah, and to know that the first soundtrack was a compilation from other soundtracks like The Rocketeer and Krull...