A Desperate Housewife spotted at DLRP...

Started by Kristof, July 04, 2007, 01:53:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Yes, that's right!  Eva Longoria and husband Tony Parker have been spotted today at our resort!  The couple recently got married at the Château de Vaux le Vicomte (which you all recognize from the posters at Disney Village and the adds in the DLRP brochures).  Official DLRP photographers were accompanying the couple so there should be photos out soon.  :)

Soap

WOW missed her then? A pity. Always nice to meet/see some famous people ;)
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

ayrstorm

Quote from: "Soap"WOW missed her then? A pity. Always nice to meet/see some famous people ;)

in paris, would have thought he would be the bigger celeb at the moment.

Patrick

DLRP does seem to be getting its fair share of celebrities lately doesn't it.  It's great to see though that vip's are still going to dlrp even after the press days for the 15th. :)

MSW

Is the basketballer more famous?

Anthony

Wow, an actual celebrity at DLRP! Considering Disney own ABC which makes Housewives and other shows, it's a shame they can't get people like this for the grand opening events.

Anyone's better than Andie Macdowell (or for Toon Studio, no-one). :lol:

dlrp-mad

Quote from: "Baloo"it's a shame they can't get people like this for the grand opening events.

Totally agree. DLRP deserves much more celebrity attention. Especially with it being their 15th anniversary! :lol:

dlrp-mad :mickey2:

dlrp trips:Debut] August 2006 - Sequoia Lodge December 2007 - Disneyland Hotel July 2008 - Newport Bay Club

Anonymous

When I first went in 1994 some of the others said they saw Eric Cantona in the queue for Indiana Jones. Not having the remotest interest in football at all, I wouldn't have had a clue if I'd walked right by him.

:lol:

Soap

Seen some celebs in DLRP:

- Dennis Bergkamp (Dutch ex-pro football player)
- Micheal Jackson
- Bono

Always a somewhat surreal feeling to see/meet a famous human, isn't it?
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

kurgly_bird

we once saw peter beardsley and after seeing him once we saw him about 6 times lol

x x x

ayrstorm

Quote from: "MSW"Is the basketballer more famous?

i guess it depends where you live, and what sports you follow, but based on:

he is French
he just played in the NBA finals for the winning team
he won the finals MVP award
he still sees playing for the national team as important

i'd say in France he is more famous, well this summer at least   :wink:

giorgio1712

I saw Roberto Baggio the Italian footballer on my first visit and on my last visit Diane Parish who plays denise in Eastenders (English soap opera)

fly_with_me_dumbo

Quote from: "giorgio1712"I saw Roberto Baggio the Italian footballer on my first visit and on my last visit Diane Parish who plays denise in Eastenders (English soap opera)

i cant stand denise :x

matthias-mousy

[list=]

meer op //http://www.mousy.be[/list]

Kristof

Quote from: "matthias-mousy"[list=]

meer op //http://www.mousy.be[/list]

English is the common language here.    :wink: