Disneyland Park's Christmas Season 2007

Started by Kristof, June 29, 2007, 11:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

experiment627

Actually, it's not so much on the esplanade this year (thank heavens!) as it is on the boulevard running along the NEX game arcade, the Imax and the parking garage....

Anthony

Oh, good news! Last year with it coughed up all around the hub it felt like the street sellers around the RER station had just taken a step up from a tablecloth on the floor.

The DV market has always felt a little weird since Belle's Christmas Village opened. Is there really any need for it now?

Riebi

The old style of it looked soooo bad! The new village looks much more like a real christmas market. Now it seems to be a nice place to stay and take a hot wine or something. With the old village this was a no go but now! Why not  :mrgreen: Well done
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

experiment627

Actually, what they do this year is pretty how Disney Village did its previous Christmas Markets - except for 2006...

Philharmagic

Media Magic wishes you a Merry Christmas, with my new interview of show director Christophe Leclercq on his two new Christmas shows, Minnie's Jolly Holiday and the Enchanted Candleabration. Thanks for your questions on that topic!

cinders

I really enjoyed it at christmas this year we were there 12 13 14th december was really cold though !! but non the less wasnt overly busy wasnt queing for rides, it was fab !! managed to catch the parade and and candlebration that was amazing !! we managed to get a really good view close up to the princesses and mickey and minnie my daughter was in awe at it all ! no rides were closed as i was led to belive.all in all a good few days !:D  

2004  Decemeber Hotel  Santa Fe
2005  October Hotel  Cheyenne
2007 Decemeber  Hotel Santa Fe
2008 Decemeber Hotel Cheyenne
2009 July Hotel Santa Fe
2009 Novemeber Sequoia Lodge
Abigail`s 7th birthday suprise 21st March 2010
2010 9th Decemeber Santa Fe can`t wait!

Malin

Quote from: "cinders"I really enjoyed it at christmas this year we were there 12 13 14th december was really cold though !! but non the less wasnt overly busy wasnt queing for rides, it was fab !! managed to catch the parade and and candlebration that was amazing !! we managed to get a really good view close up to the princesses and mickey and minnie my daughter was in awe at it all ! no rides were closed as i was led to belive.all in all a good few days !:D  

Sounds fantastic I'm trying to save up enough for a trip in November for Christmas. I have seen a couple of videos of Enchanted Candlebration and I love what I have seen.

Malin

Could someone please explain the show Minnie's Jolly Holidays to me, even better does anyone have any video or pics.