Disneyland Park's Christmas Season 2007

Started by Kristof, June 29, 2007, 11:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

This is now the official topic for the Christmas Season at the Disneyland Park.  A separate topic will be opened for the Walt Disney Studios Park.  

There's news about the parade:

The Christmas Parade will not return, the Santa sleigh will be added at the end of OUADP.

Imagineer

I'm very curious about castle decorations: will the 15th anniversary statues remain?

DisneyBud

I'm thinking they will, as they put up the lights of winter (oops dunno what the proper name is) that are used in the tree lighting ceremony etc at the same time as the statues.

Kristof

Quote from: "Imagineer"will the 15th anniversary statues remain?

Yes, I don't see why not?

There will be no Enchanted Fairytale Ceremony this year as it was the previous seasons, but a combined version of the Ceremony and the Candleabration.  :)

Nicholas-c

i would really love to go at xmas but i dont have the money and i cant get time off from work in december
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

Imagineer

Quote from: "raptor1982"
Quote from: "Imagineer"will the 15th anniversary statues remain?

Yes, I don't see why not?

I mean: christmas lights and anniversary statues together? This is what I wanted to ask.

The Butlin Boy

Does anyone know wether or not they will replace the 15th anniversary banners with the princess lights?

miss disney fan

on 'the resort' page the christmas 2007 topic disneyguy ask 'does anyone know the dates for the xmas season yet'  well in the 15th brithday official brochure 2007/2008 (as its called) christmas season runs from the 10 november 07 - 6 january 08, hope this helps  :D

RnRCj

Quote from: "raptor1982"There's news about the parade:

The Christmas Parade will not return, the Santa sleigh will be added at the end of OUADP.

Yes! That's great news for me! I usually visit in the Christmas season, so being able to see the OUADP with the Santa Sleigh on the end will be amazing! :D

DisneyBud

Does anyone know what the soundtrack to the parade will be? Will it be Chante C'est Noel, a festive Just like we dreamed it, normal just like we dreamed it, or something different altogether?

The Butlin Boy

Hopefully, it will be  'just like we've dreamed it' with a little bit of christmasy music at the end.

Bopshop

Does anyone know if the Belle Xmas show will be on?  I love it...I saw it like 7 times the last Christmas I visited....! :lol:

Anthony

It didn't return last year, so probably not, sorry. :(

Kristof

I even heard some shocking news last week: there's going to be a Santa's Village in the park.  Now let's face it, how high are the odds this will be in fact Belle's Christmas Village?  :cry:

DisneyBud

Yes :( Can't imagine there would be both Belle's and Santa's village, boohoo