Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast (8th April 2006)

Started by Anthony, March 14, 2005, 12:46:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"There's something missing in this picture but I just can't put my finger on it
Quote from: "PATMAGIC"But buzz being gone wow that really is a shock to me since the attraction is so new.

That's whats missing! :lol:

Anthony

Due to the maintenance strike they had to remove the whole figure? Really?  I would have thought they'd just cover it in black cloth if it was going out-of-sync or something... removing it seems drastic.  Last time I remember them doing that was when the duelling pirates went out-of-action for months and months...  :?

I hope Buzz is ok, he's a far more complex character than we give him credit.  My thoughts are with his 4 family members during this difficult time. :(

DisneyBud

Cheerz for the the info Patrick!! I had heard of Le Vis, but never knew what it was.  All is now clear, thanks again!

Dlrpfan

If any one ever wants info about Le Vis paddys the man!
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

Kristof

Member "altro-m-s" reports on Disney Central Plaza that the animatronic Buzz has been put back on its place.  :)

Anthony

Well it only took them 6 months...

Glad they bought an extra rope, that line snaking right across the Discoveryland entrance was a big problem at the opening.

I noticed this a while ago on someone's photos, but they've also changed the entrance design, adding those little blue and lime green sections with stars to the "legs" of the entrance arch... Wonder why?

ruthiebabie

The fastpass system for this over Halloween was a nightmare - 30 minutes to queue to get one and the machines kept breaking down and then a further 40 minutes in the fast pass queue - whats fast about that?

I cannot believe the machines that Disney use are the most efficient way of getting fastpasses to people - it would be better if you could go to one machine and select fastpasses for all the rides you wanted at once with it being centrally controlled
Hey There Hi There Ho There It\'s A Disney Kind Of Day

Masamune

:lol: I totally fail at this ride...me and my mum went on it 4 times over the 3 days we were there, and she beat me on points everytime! :oops: I think my highest score was around 17000. :( I totally suck at that ride.

:P It's still fun though!

swity

I have to dig out this old topic...sorry^^...I just wanted to tell that in Europa Park,a german park, opens an attraction called Atlantis...But its the same as Buzz Lightyear with laserpistols.....so its kind of a copy  :( But on the other side I'm really happy about it because I love Buzz Lightyears Laser Blast and I will go to this park on Halloween... :D  :D
Heres the link if you want to watch the new attraction://http://www.europapark.de

Anthony

Happy birthday Buzz!

=D>  =D>

Thanks for getting our new attractions off to such a great start. :wink:

Owain

Thanks for the Reminder Baloo;

Happy Birthday Buzz, Youve been a wonderful attraction for a year and many more years to come !  :D/

Patrick

God, has it really been a year :shock: , feels not too long at all, this time last year I was in the resort.  It's great to see what a difference a year makes :) .  Well Joyeux Anniversaire Buzz, what can be now described as a great replacement for timekeeper thanks to the amount of attention it seems to have drawn.

tiger13b

this probably is a bump but I think this is not useless :P

I actually was wondering if anybody here has got some technical/layout drawings for some research i will be doing on this attraction.
it would be great if anybody could help me out :D

Tiger13b,

CafeFantasia

When I was at Disneyland Park a couple of weeks ago, I noticed that the usually impressive Buzz Lightyear animatronic in the queue looked a bit weird. It seems the projection of his face no longer lines up with the blank mask. His eyes look distorted and he has a big black band under his chin:

Martyn

^ Yes, that does look odd....

Haven't been in this thread before! So I have to say that I absolutely love the Laser Blast! Its one of the rides that we get off and jump straight back on again!