Disney Character photos... Enjoy!

Started by Javey74, June 25, 2007, 08:09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soap

Great photo's Javey ;-)
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

madame_leota

the photos are great javey!! i cant beleive how many there are!! i bet your daughter was so pleased with herself meeting all those characters

robin hood is one of my favorites and my only picture with him came out poo so tell her im jelous!  :P

shes so sweet!!

Disneyana

Oh yes I love Minnie and Snow White too. So she choosed for the right Minnie as princess plushie He ?!  :wink:
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

lukesmom

Thanks Javey - My son is Buffalo Bill mad (he is 5) and when we were at DLRP in May this year the show was not on the days we were there  :(  but we are going to spend Christmas at DLRP this year and we have booked for Buffalo Bills Show on Christmas Eve :D  Your Pics are a great preview!
Emma xx

Javey74

Hi lukesmom

I hope you really enjoy yourself at Buffalo Bills, your son definately will I'm sure.  I think booking it on Christmas Eve will make it extra special :D

Y'all have a yee ha time from one family to another  :santa:

disney_donutter

Buffalo Bills is amazing, my rings definately felt an impact, lol.  If you dont know what I mean you soon will ;-)

Jayne

cool pictures! especially the princess ones! we're going for the first time at xmas and my little sister is obsessed with characters - got any tips? x

Javey74

Make sure you get the park information leaflets, it will tell you where the characters will be for photo opportunities, they will be down as "Meet and Greet" points on the infomation leaflets.  They will show you the locations in the main park and the studios aswell as the parades times and routes.

Sometimes the crowds around the characters can get hectic, so there are times you have to loose your manners, to break through the mass hysteria.  Don't be put off by pushy people, this in an all too common occurance.

Good Luck  [-o<

Javey74

I've just added some photos I took around Phantom Manor and Boot Hill Cemetary.  Click the Photo Gallery link below then click "Phantom Manor / Boot Hill".  

Can you spot some of the Imagineers names on some of the headstones.
 :wink:

-breeno-

Great Phantom Manor photos javey :D
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Javey74

Moved album to a new topic, to start adding new galleries.

New location below:

//http://www.photosmagiques.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3003&highlight=

Decided to put it under a new topic for new viewers who have missed the initial galleries.  All different galleries can be viewed from one main area now. So it will remain in the new location in the future.

:wink:  :D