The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

Started by Anthony, March 12, 2005, 04:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Butlin Boy

Disneytheque have pictures of the filming of the TOT advert:

http://www.disneytheque.com/index.php?/ ... error.html

RnRCj

Interesting photos :wink:  Are they making a brand new advert then :?: That would be really cool :)

-breeno-

Cool photos Bultin Boy, i'm interested to see what the advert will be like.
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

DynastyGo

It is an advert for all the park there has been shooting also in the disneylandpark. The groom is not the Hollywood Tower Groom but the Groom of Disneyland15.com ;). It is probably for a new video for the Hotels.

Patrick

Quote from: "DynastyGo"It is an advert for all the park there has been shooting also in the disneylandpark. The groom is not the Hollywood Tower Groom but the Groom of Disneyland15.com ;). It is probably for a new video for the Hotels.

Erm that would be a Tower of Terror bellhop, hence all the zombie looking makeup :wink: .  It will probably be an advert for Tower of Terror, or why else would it be filmed in front of Tower of Terror? :? .

DynastyGo

Quote from: "PATMAGIC"
Quote from: "DynastyGo"It is an advert for all the park there has been shooting also in the disneylandpark. The groom is not the Hollywood Tower Groom but the Groom of Disneyland15.com ;). It is probably for a new video for the Hotels.

Erm that would be a Tower of Terror bellhop, hence all the zombie looking makeup :wink: .  It will probably be an advert for Tower of Terror, or why else would it be filmed in front of Tower of Terror? :? .

I know for the zombie make up but the, but it is not for an Advert it's for a german episode of Disney Filmparade ;) (confirmed on Disney Central Plaza). The costume isthe one from Disneyland15.com (red and blue) the one of the tower of terror is maroon not red ;).

Crush_Love

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"Disneytheque have pictures of the filming of the TOT advert:

http://www.disneytheque.com/index.php?/ ... error.html

this pics are great!!
DLRP, là où les rêves deviennent réalité

MSW

Someone going september 22nd, please take pictures! :)
I want to see what it looks like.

RnRCj

Quote from: "MSW"Someone going september 22nd, please take pictures! :)
I want to see what it looks like.

I'll be there 21st September (but then I'm leaving). :lol: Why the 22nd? :?:  :P

MSW

sorry for not mentioning the 'soft opening' which was told, date 22 DECEMBER.
If someone gets lucky, being a member of PhotosMagiques,
could someone pleeaase take pics 22nd december?
(Of the interior and stuff)

And does anyone know when the commercial will be on TV? :P

Grandmath

Trees have been planted around TOT, if not exactly in the queue line area. It looks already pretty cool!

Anthony

Thanks for the update!

The trees make such a difference already, and definitely give more hope for a better garden area than the Tower has at DCA.

Oh, and best of all - looks like they're evergreen, same as Toon Studio! I think they finally learnt empty trees make WDS look even worse in Winter. :)

Grandmath

Taht's what I thought, our gardens look already more elaborate (because larger) than the ones in California.

All good!

Maarten

Quote from: "Baloo"Oh, and best of all - looks like they're evergreen, same as Toon Studio! I think they finally learnt empty trees make WDS look even worse in Winter. :)

To be honest, I am not to sure if I like those trees, they certainly don't give me an exotic Hollywood California kind of feel. But well, at least its way better then what it used to look like.

By the way, I never knew they had plans to locate a certain portion of the queue on the former grassfield between Place des Stars and the Amadillo. Or is it possible that these new trees aren't part of the Hollywood Tower Hotel "estate" at all?  :)

Anthony

Quote from: "Maarten"By the way, I never knew they had plans to locate a certain portion of the queue on the former grassfield between Place des Stars and the Amadillo. Or is it possible that these new trees aren't part of the Hollywood Tower Hotel "estate" at all?  :)
You're right, this is just the old patch of grass finally given some trees. The queue will still have the same boundaries as DCA.

And I know what you mean about the style of the trees. I thought the same, but I suppose the palms are reserved for the actual hotel and the boulevard. These trees lead quite nicely across to Backlot, and they're much "fuller" too...

I'm analysing trees too much now, aren't I?