The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

Started by Anthony, March 12, 2005, 04:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Merged this topic with the Tower of Terror official topic.  :)

Nicholas-c

Quote from: "-breeno-"Nice find but i think that's the one in California ;)  But they are pretty much identical :P

Wrong :p The CM Speaks in French when doors open and out view, however he has a funny English/American accent :P Good stuff.. :p

Side note : Thats how i see my mother coming off it :P "Omg, im shaking" etc etc
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

bigrossco

yeh i found a downside of the ride was before the doors closed he spoke stuff in french and didnt translate it!

he prob said that the french will survive and the rest will die or something like that just wish i know what he says :(
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

bigrossco

Quote from: "Kristof"
Quote from: "bigrossco"Im sure i read somewhere as well saying that the tower is in control lol oh well

I'm sure you did, but it's just not confirmation for the random drop profile. The marketing probably just liked the tag.  :)

true lol the one in the US sounds alot better with the tower realy in control and each ride being diffrent including the drops, the 2 shows before the drops the lighting and music etc aparently...

maybe DLRP will do this when they upgrade it sometime?
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip

Clarebelle

Quote from: "bigrossco"yeh i found a downside of the ride was before the doors closed he spoke stuff in french and didnt translate it!

he prob said that the french will survive and the rest will die or something like that just wish i know what he says :(

haha thats exactically what I thought ours said! he asked me if I spoke English, so I said yes... and he just kept speaking to me and everyone else in French!?! :shock:  right up to where they ask you to hold your arms up (is that to check your belted in or to make you look silly? lol) then he patted me on the head and shut the doors!!!
I was like Stop telling everyone else how to survive! TELL ME!!! :lol:

I was not best friendly when he opened them again lol
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

bigrossco

Quote from: "Clarebelle"haha thats exactically what I thought ours said! he asked me if I spoke English, so I said yes... and he just kept speaking to me and everyone else in French!?! :shock:  right up to where they ask you to hold your arms up (is that to check your belted in or to make you look silly? lol) then he patted me on the head and shut the doors!!!
I was like Stop telling everyone else how to survive! TELL ME!!! :lol:

I was not best friendly when he opened them again lol

They done the same stuff to me!!!!

He was doing the part about keep your hands arms legs inside the lift at all times (you cant even have them outside it unless your on the front row anyawy and about not filming and put your arms up and check your belt thats all what was said in english he said ALOT more in french and that goes for all the CM's

I was like speak in english and he shut the doors!!!
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays

Clarebelle

I know! and then its too late lol
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

toonarmylass

my god my stomach is already doing somersaults about going on this ride i am absolutly petrified about it but i know how much fun i had on it when i went in march, how weird is that!!!

never2old

Quote from: "toonarmylass"my god my stomach is already doing somersaults about going on this ride i am absolutly petrified about it but i know how much fun i had on it when i went in march, how weird is that!!!

I know exactly how you feel!  :D  So concentrate on how much fun falling at that speed is, and going up, and falling again, and up, and down....

toonarmylass

Quote from: "never2old"
Quote from: "toonarmylass"my god my stomach is already doing somersaults about going on this ride i am absolutly petrified about it but i know how much fun i had on it when i went in march, how weird is that!!!

I know exactly how you feel! :D So concentrate on how much fun falling at that speed is, and going up, and falling again, and up, and down....
yeah thats really helped lol

never2old

Quote from: "toonarmylass"
Quote from: "never2old"

I know exactly how you feel! :D So concentrate on how much fun falling at that speed is, and going up, and falling again, and up, and down....
yeah thats really helped lol

No problem, anytime!!  :twisted:

toonarmylass

your the kindest sis a person could have  :P

Nicholas-c

im sure this cast member will love me for this one... :P (He is covering his name :( )

August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

Disneydavid

Quote from: "Nicholas-c"im sure this cast member will love me for this one... :P (He is covering his name :( )

Moderator edit: Please don't include large images in quotes!
Dont know why , but sooo much castmembers are including in this hotel
That covers the magic also!

DLP MP3 - The only podcast with onrides RIGHT from the Resort! With ToT ,SM:M2 , Crush\'s Coaster , Star Tours, Peter Pan,  Stitch Live , Panoramique , BTM  and Pirates of the Carribbean! !
For iTunes ] and MP3!

Newest episode.... Toy Story Playland The Tour and Rc RACER!

never2old

I have a question regarding the Tower (not sure if it's already been posted before, so sorry if it has).

It's a huge building, what else (other than the lifts) is in there??