The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

Started by Anthony, March 12, 2005, 04:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maarten

Quote from: "Japper"But besides that.. it's a bit irritating that some parents let their children go crazy on the props! Like the Cars one (Luigi).. this fountain and the other day I saw some kids climb over the fence onto the Armaggedon vehicle!

In my opinion its very disrespectful. Ofcourse you can sit on the wall of the fountain, or take your photo with Luigi, but climbing on the car, touching the fiber optics sign of the Tower of Terror (like the girl in the pic) or climbing over the fences to walk near the Armadillo is very rude. But well, its exactly like standing at the scenery at Central Plaza in Disneyland Park to watch the parade. Maybe its time to instruct the castmembers to protect these particular pieces of theming, props and landscape of the parks?

mehdi5

Quote from: "Japper"Yeah, that's also what I thought reading that tripreport on themeparkreview...No pictures of how beautiful the park is, just only pictures of the downsides.. that's really weird.

But besides that.. it's a bit irritating that some parents let their children go crazy on the props! Like the Cars one (Luigi).. this fountain and the other day I saw some kids climb over the fence onto the Armaggedon vehicle!
Yeah i don't see what they we're complaining about, the only thing i heard from the report we're about those two complaining about some faults and non-working effects in rides that we're working the following day.

Owain

Quote from: "mehdi5"Yeah i don't see what they we're complaining about, the only thing i heard from the report we're about those two complaining about some faults and non-working effects in rides that we're working the following day.
Off topic; Lol, I guess someone didnt see the position the Jessey character was in!  :lol:

Kristof

Wanted to share these pictures from the rose garden at ToT that's now blooming!  :D

Did you know there's no rose garden at DCA's Tower?

Riebi

Wow! Gives the tower and the gardens a special touch! thanks for sharing!
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Anthony

Brilliant!! Can you believe that's at the Studios..?!

I can't wait to see all the trees and plants around the Tower grow in. Particularly that side where Tower Hotel Gifts is looks/looked a bit too barren for a hotel that should be overgrown.

RnRCj

Does anyone know the words of the whole French narration for Tower Of Terror? I can't seem to find it written down anywhere at the moment. I know the English one of by heart, but I don't understand some of the words in the Fench one. If anyone could write it out, or provide a link to it somewhere, I'd be really grateful. :)

mehdi5

I noticed by ear that the narration isn't the same. In the English version it ends before the first drop with: This time it's opening for you. and then the drops start but in the french version it ends with the french translation for The Twillight Zone. Maybe this sounds better than an exact translation. I listened to the english version translated on my comp and it just didn't sound good, so the narration is changed in a few parts but only minor changes.

RockNRoller

Anyone got any stills of the view from the top of the tower, I'd love to know how much you can see from up there
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"

Maarten

Quote from: "RockNRoller"Anyone got any stills of the view from the top of the tower, I'd love to know how much you can see from up there

Normally its also possible to see the Hollywood Boulevard in front of you and even Crush's Coaster. To me it seems like one of the better views of all the Towers around the world, especially compared to the views from the Towers at Disney's Hollywood Studios and Disney's California Adventure.

never2old

Great picture!!! Hmmm maybe I should give the Tower a go...

Soap

Great view!!  :shock:
Sadly i'm not brave enough to ride it myself.... :oops:   :P
Great weather also on that day Maarten.
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Maarten

Quote from: "Soap"Great weather also on that day Maarten.

Thank you for your comment Soap! It seems like great themepark weather indeed. But to be honest, all credit for this pic goes to Raptor, since I took it from the //http://www.photosmagiques.com site. Hence the copyright in the right corner.  :)

Soap

Argh.....shame on me  :oops:   :P
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

RockNRoller

Now that is a view, might even be able to persuade the wife to ride it if thats what you can see. 2nd question is how long do you get to look at it before you plummet. [-o<
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"