where should a 3th gate be?

Started by duthoy, July 23, 2008, 11:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Pan

Quote from: "TowMater"Love the idea of a DLRP Animal Kingdom.

Move LOTLK & Tarzan Encounter to there and even do a Paris version of Expedition Everest.

I love everything there except the Animal Kingdom... and I think I've outlined why before... but I can already see Expedition Everest coming across and WDI changing mountains to become the French Mont Blanc!

TowMater

Quote from: "Captain Pan"

Move LOTLK & Tarzan Encounter to there and even do a Paris version of Expedition Everest.

I love everything there except the Animal Kingdom... and I think I've outlined why before... but I can already see Expedition Everest coming across and WDI changing mountains to become the French Mont Blanc!

Yeah, How about a Bugs Life show too? I mean, Doubt all of the parks seen enough of Nemo (Espially at WDW) so let Bugs Life roll into the spotlight for once.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

Captain Pan

Quote from: "TowMater"

Yeah, How about a Bugs Life show too? I mean, Doubt all of the parks seen enough of Nemo (Espially at WDW) so let Bugs Life roll into the spotlight for once.

Well lets think... movies disney have turned into Musicals... Tarzan (Thank You Mr.Collins), Lion King, HSM, Beauty and the Beast, Mary Poppins, The Little Mermaid, Toy Story (On The Disney Cruise Liners)... and now Finding Nemo's just been popped on Ice too!

CentralPlazaPerson

Any news of a 3rd gate?

bigrossco

not yet

but if they do plan as on the site for this new village to be built it is going to use up alot of land and land where I was thinking the 3rd gate mite of been placed?
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

disneyisthebest

Quote from: "EDDY"I hate the idea of a 3rd park especially if its an animal kingdom like ! We need something special in Europe an Animal Kingdom like it is in Florida needs very much of Space an the exotic animals wouldn´t have the right conditions to life in this region.
If it really needs to be a 3rd park, than please design something special for us Europeans  :wink:
But for now please keep working at the WDS expansion and maybe a new Adventureland E-Ticket !!!!!!!!!  [-o<  Before planning a 3rd park :D

Now that would be nice but I am to believe that it is a CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATION that a third Gate is built BY 2012... which Coincidently is the DLP 20th Anniversary and WDS Decade of Movie Magic!
It's actually 2030 for the third gate