Disney careers

Started by bikemonkey, June 10, 2007, 11:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bikemonkey

Does anyone know if there is a website where I can apply for Disney jobs in the UK?  I am a graduate but have retail and advertising experience.  I imagine that the Disney Store must have a UK structure and I would love the opportunity to work for my favourite company.

laurs_disney_love

Quote from: "bikemonkey"Does anyone know if there is a website where I can apply for Disney jobs in the UK?  I am a graduate but have retail and advertising experience.  I imagine that the Disney Store must have a UK structure and I would love the opportunity to work for my favourite company.

Do you want to work in an actual disney store ?
Star light star bright first star i see tonight i wish i may i wish i might have the wish i wish tonight.

bikemonkey

depending on the package, I'd like to manage one or two!  Ideally working from Store Manager through Area Manager to some corporate position.  I used to manage a shop and miss the client facing part of work.

DisneyAlba

I just found out for myself how hard it is to find contact information on the Disney Company, outside the US... I'm planning on sending an open letter of application to the Disney Company Netherlands. Took me forever to get their address (in the town of Hoofddorp), though. They're simply not listed!! And do not have a general e-mail address, either. I ended up finding it in the terms and conditions of a prize draw. ;)

My application won't concern the Disney Store, though. We don't have Disney Stores in Holland. Bah humbug. Whenever I'm over in Scotland, visiting my family, I visit the Stores there.  :wink:
You can take the girl out of Scotland, but you can't take Scotland out of the girl.