Auberge de Cendrillon trials new “royal” breakfast with Disney Princesses

Started by DaisyDuck, January 24, 2019, 06:48:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

never2old

Not yet but sounds intriguing!

Anthony

❇️ Auberge de Cendrillon trials new "royal" breakfast with Disney Princesses on DLP Guide

Disneyland Paris has chosen its current Pirates & Princesses Festival to launch a new Character Dining breakfast offer at the most elegant Fantasyland restaurant, Auberge de Cendrillon.

At €49 for adults and €39 for children, is this something you'll consider if you're visiting in the next few months?

Klattsy

I wonder if this is just for Pirates and Princesses season or if there is a chance it's popular maybe it's implementation full time? Would love to do this when we come over mid 2020.

Anthony

Good news — it's returning!

➡️ Royal Breakfast with Disney Princesses to return to Auberge de Cendrillon on DLP Guide

QuoteInitially introduced for a limited period from 12th February to 1st April, the brand new premium breakfast offering will return to Disneyland Park as a regular fixture from 1st July 2019.

Klattsy

Does anyone know if it's possible to use premium breakfast vouchers for this?

AndyLau

Hi! Does anyone know if there will be any other breakfast with princesses options in October?

Thanks!
2008 - Hong Kong Disneyland
2013 - Tokyo Disneyland
2013 - Hong Kong Disneyland (Halloween)
2016 - Disneyland Paris (Halloween)
2017 - Disneyland Paris (New Year's Eve)

Klattsy

I notice this even is in the new broucher which means it must be permanent now? I am still wondering if it is possible to use premium breakfast vouchers for this though (i.e. in half board meal plan). The brochuer says you can but the website says you can't!

polar vixen

We booked over the phone and were able to use our plus vouchers as part payment toward it