Prices J

Started by glenn, July 29, 2019, 03:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glenn

Just had to post this,I vowed never to go to Disneyland Paris again for reasons I have posted, but my wife wants to go back.In April I priced a 3 night stay which was £928,today I checked again and the price was £883 which includes 30% off.Disney really are overpricing everything since the WDC took over Disneyland Paris and have made my vow never to return even stronger.

norhel

Quote from: glenn on July 29, 2019, 03:02:24 PM
Just had to post this,I vowed never to go to Disneyland Paris again for reasons I have posted, but my wife wants to go back.In April I priced a 3 night stay which was £928,today I checked again and the price was £883 which includes 30% off.Disney really are overpricing everything since the WDC took over Disneyland Paris and have made my vow never to return even stronger.

Have you considered to stay at one of the off site partner hotels?
Book on Expedia and only get tickets for the days you want.
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

glenn

I did stay in the travel explorers hotel a year before my last trip,got a special offer from my niece who works for a travel agent and to tell the truth because I have always stayed at a Disney hotel I didn't like it.I even went to the sequoia lodge hotel to book a room unfortunately they were full but the Disneyland hotel had rooms but were too expensive.Also I use crutches and it was too far to walk when the bus was full.

thatgirlkatie

Have you considered any of the hotels around Val d'europe? They offer a free shuttle or you could get the RER back to save you walking the entire way back. Think it's slightly closer than the explorers hotel too.
"To live would be an awfully big adventure" - Peter Pan.