weekends in November

Started by ilovemainstxxx, July 11, 2019, 08:12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilovemainstxxx

Hi there

Really would like to see the Christmas season as not been at that time of year for so long..
Working in a school I can only go at weekends or in the holidays but my hubby is not allowed any time off in December when I could go so really only leaves the weekend...
Has anyone been on a weekend in November, I presume it will be busy but just how busy ??
thanks for any help

Colbert

Maybe too late but thought as there was no response I could share my experience. We arrived on Thursday November 30th 2017 and so the weekend was technically in December but should be comparable.

All of the Christmas stuff was fantastic and fully functioning regardless of it being so far in advance of the day itself. It was very very cold though, the fake snow that periodically gets showered on Main Street was joined by actual snow on a couple of occasions!

The park was noticeably busier on Sat/Sun than Thur/Fri but it still didn't feel overwhelming. No real queues at the standard buffets we ate at over the weekend and it was just the usual rides/Meet Mickey that had the crazy lines. If you are going more for the Christmas ambience than the rides anyway then strolling about won't feel too busy.

I've not been during peak periods and I imagine even these busier weekends were nothing compared to a summer holiday.