Annual Pass UK question

Started by amywayne2701, June 04, 2019, 07:57:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amywayne2701

Hi
We had the infinity annual passes last year which we applied for by post and received in the post (we live in England) however we didnt renew as didnt think we would be able to get there this year. Now we are thinking we can and so will get new annual passes but looking online I cant see an option to download the application form to post anymore. Can I no longer apply by mail? If I live in England can I phone up Disneyland to get my passes ? Or can I only do it in person at the park ?

If i do it at the park where do I go ? Do I need to buy each of us a day ticket to get in to buy our passes ?

Thanks
Amy

nathalie

When doing it at the park, go to the ticket booth and just say which pass you want, and you pay for it.
You will still need to get the actually pass at the passport bureau.
But for some reason I prefer to take care of the money issue at the ticket booth. Even when getting 10% off, you can arrange it there when all the people are present.

amywayne2701

Thanks for your reply. What documents do I need to take with us ?
Passports for each person
Bank details
Is that all ?

rocker

Quote from: amywayne2701 on June 04, 2019, 07:57:42 AM
Hi
We had the infinity annual passes last year which we applied for by post and received in the post (we live in England) however we didnt renew as didnt think we would be able to get there this year. Now we are thinking we can and so will get new annual passes but looking online I cant see an option to download the application form to post anymore. Can I no longer apply by mail? If I live in England can I phone up Disneyland to get my passes ? Or can I only do it in person at the park ?

If i do it at the park where do I go ? Do I need to buy each of us a day ticket to get in to buy our passes ?

Thanks
Amy

Alternatively, you can buy passes direct with DLP on the phone - 03301231644 & they will send you vouchers for the passes which need to be validated within 6 months of purchase.  You will then need to take these passes & your passports to the AP office to get your AP cards created.

The advantage of doing it this way is that these passes will scan at the gates to get you into the park, so will save you queuing to get in & then queuing again for your passes.  You need to convert to these vouchers to passes on the 1st day you use them to get into the park & the passes you get will be valid for 12 months from that date (not the date you got the vouchers on the phone).

Took about 10 days from the phone call to my vouchers arriving...

amywayne2701

Quote from: rocker on June 06, 2019, 03:52:27 PM
Quote from: amywayne2701 on June 04, 2019, 07:57:42 AM
Hi

Thanks
Amy

Alternatively, you can buy passes direct with DLP on the phone - 03301231644 & they will send you vouchers for the passes which need to be validated within 6 months of purchase.  You will then need to take these passes & your passports to the AP office to get your AP cards created.

The advantage of doing it this way is that these passes will scan at the gates to get you into the park, so will save you queuing to get in & then queuing again for your passes.  You need to convert to these vouchers to passes on the 1st day you use them to get into the park & the passes you get will be valid for 12 months from that date (not the date you got the vouchers on the phone).

Took about 10 days from the phone call to my vouchers arriving...

Thanks. If I apply by phone can I still pay monthly?

rocker

I don't know, I wouldn't see why not though.  The number I provided is a UK rate number, so give them a call!

amywayne2701

stevemc

I'm just back from DLP and bought them at the park, if you have your old passes still bring them with you.

I went back this year without the annual pass and decided I'd buy them at the gate. It worked a treat. Went to the ticket desks at the entrance to Walt Disney Studios, furthest window to the right, nobody in the queue. Said I wanted 5 magic plus passes, gave the lady the passports, also had the old annual passes with me and gave her those. She used them to locate us on the system and asked was it ok to keep the same photos, I said yes and due to not having to get new photos taken we had the annual passes printed off quickly and it took just over 5 minutes in total. We were waiting outside the passport office for at least 15 minutes the last time and then were queuing for ages inside, so would recommend buying at the entrance to the Studios.

I dont know anything about the monthly monthly direct debit option, but buying the passes outside the park worked great for me.