noob: Photopass from home?

Started by riverwind, June 15, 2016, 09:24:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

riverwind

Hi

Probably a stupid question, but we returned home this saturday with three photopass cards from some meet and greets. I'm guessing we should've turned those in at a shop within dlp. Any chance we can get a hold of the photos from home, or do we need to take another trip down there within 15 days?  :D

Thanks
/Rasmus - Denmark

NCC1701Q

You could try if you can enter the photopassnumbers on the site? http://www.disneyphotopass.eu

riverwind

@NCC1701Q
Sorry, should've mentioned that - I've already tried that, but just get "The Disney PhotoPass™ you registered is not valid.".

/Rasmus

nathalie

You are correct, you must do a new trip within a certain amount of days, haha, I thought it was 10 days?

You could have given those cards to a CM in a shop where you can view the pictures, and they could have transferred them onto the actual Photo Pass +

stifle

The free paper cards that you get at meet & greets are useless once you have left the resort I'm afraid.

riverwind

We've gotten hold of the shop at Sequoia Lodge - and they're being very helpful - they asked us to forward the photopass numbers t them, and they'll try to make sure we get the pictures.

abc

I found myself in the same situation. The last, I went to the park with the little photopass card, but could not locate it when the time came to use it. We did not have the time to get the photopass+ photos onto the photopass, as I thought we would be able to do through the website/app. Being unsuccessful, I contacted them though the Contact Us option on the website, but have not received any response. Is there anyway to add the pictures, or do I need to pay extra for the additional photos?

its_a_jenny_thing

sorry to jump in. we have ordered photopass plus with our booking for our hols in oct... do the photos not just automatically upload to ur account once u link ur card when u arrive?

never2old

Quote from: its_a_jenny_thing on January 24, 2019, 04:07:56 PM
sorry to jump in. we have ordered photopass plus with our booking for our hols in oct... do the photos not just automatically upload to ur account once u link ur card when u arrive?

That's a different PhotoPass. When you buy a PhotoPass you're already buying all photos, and they'll be available in the website or app for you to download.

However if people don't have a PhotoPass and take pictures, they're loaded into a temporary pass, which you can then use to view in the shops your pics and buy any of them. This pass is free, but if you don't get the photos in the park, they are lost