Booking room only hotel stays on 3rd party sites

Started by stevemc, January 11, 2019, 11:59:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevemc

We went to DLP for the first time in 2009 with two young kids at the time and stayed in the Santa Fe and really enjoyed it. After a decade away we've gone to DLP for the last two years with the kids and stayed in campsites close by. Had the old style classic annual pass and got both years out of it by going in August 2017 and the June 2018.

I'm going to get another annual pass this year and I'm thinking of maybe staying room only at one of the Disney hotels (Cheyenne or Sante Fe) for a few days this June when we go.

There will be myself, my wife and three kids so there is 5 of us but these hotels only seem to have rooms that cater for 4 people. So anywhere I try to book I'm being given the option for two rooms. As we'll already have our tickets does anyone see an issue with me booking one room and just having the youngest share a bed with her sister?  Has anyone else done this in the past? 

Thanks   

NCC1701Q

I think this will be a problem at check-in. The maximum number of people is not something the receptionist will overlook. Or do you plan to "sneak" her in? :)

stevemc

Quote from: NCC1701Q on January 11, 2019, 01:44:57 PM
I think this will be a problem at check-in. The maximum number of people is not something the receptionist will overlook. Or do you plan to "sneak" her in? :)

Maybe she can sleep in the car  ;D

If anyone has any suggestions about hotels that have rooms for 5 people Id appreciate it. Thanks

Zee79

Santa Fe does family rooms along with the Newport bay

JMB

Explorers has large rooms and there are a couple of Aparthotels in Val d'Europe, obviously not Disney hotels but might be worth looking at